• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Finding Return/Exchange Address for Piece of Stone

In summary, the customer is trying to return a piece of her stone to be replaced and she doesn't have the address to return it to. She was looking on the back of her receipts for the address, but she didn't find it. The Guest Order forms might have the address. The customer called in her adjustment and was never told she had to return the piece. She emailed the customer a couple days ago and she hasn't responded. The customer called today and the wait was an hour. The customer was told they were waiting on a piece to be sent back.
JaimeQ
I have a customer trying to return a piece of her stone to be replaced... she doesn't have the address to return it to... and I can't find it either... anyone know where to find the address for returns/exchanges?? TIA

Back of the receipts......

I'm in Canada so I don't have the US address.

I looked on the back of the reciepts I print and there is not address that I saw.

The Guest Order forms I guess I should say.

Just checked the HO order forms and they only have the website, phone number and email address....

JaimeQ said:
Just checked the HO order forms and they only have the website, phone number and email address....

oh sorry my bad then, maybe check CC.

I"m also looking on there;) still having no luck... doesn't help that I am having to chase down my child cause she is getting in to EVERYTHING:D

Where's Ann? She knows everything.....:D

In case you haven't found it yet... it's The Pampered Chef Attn: Return Goods Dept. at 180 Meadow Road, Addison Illinois 60101. You need to do a product adjustment online or call to get a reference # that needs to accompany the returned product & receipt. I usually make the adjustment for the customer and relay the instructions and ref. # but they can do it themselves by calling HO. Hope this helps...

It's not on CC either....I asked one time why it was such a big secret, and why it was like pulling teeth to get the returns address - I had given it to a host to return a product, and she lost it, and I didn't have the info either, called HO, and had to BEG someone to give me the address :grumpy: They said it was because they only wanted to give it out with authorization #'s....so silly!

Anyway - I kept it on file then - here it is!:D

The Pampered Chef Ltd.
Return Goods Dept
180 Meadow Rd
Addison, IL 60101-1411

chefbliss said:
In case you haven't found it yet... it's The Pampered Chef Attn: Return Goods Dept. at 180 Meadow Road, Addison Illinois 60101. You need to do a product adjustment online or call to get a reference # that needs to accompany the returned product & receipt. I usually make the adjustment for the customer and relay the instructions and ref. # but they can do it themselves by calling HO. Hope this helps...

The customer called in her adjustment on Dec. 18th and was never told she had to return a piece... this is the second time her stone broke... she I emailed her a couple days ago to see if she had gotten her new one and she hadn't so I called today... had an hour wait to find out they are waiting on a piece to be sent back. Thank you for the addy.

1. What is the return/exchange policy for Pampered Chef products?

Our return/exchange policy allows for returns or exchanges within 30 days of the purchase date for any unused, unopened, or defective product. Please visit our website for more details on our policy.

2. Where can I find the return/exchange address for a piece of stone from Pampered Chef?

The return/exchange address for a piece of stone from Pampered Chef can be found on our website under the "Contact Us" section. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I return or exchange a piece of stone if it has been used?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for used products. Our return/exchange policy only applies to unused, unopened, or defective products.

4. Will I be responsible for shipping costs when returning or exchanging a piece of stone?

Yes, customers are responsible for covering the shipping costs when returning or exchanging a product. We recommend using a trackable shipping method for your return or exchange.

5. How long does it take to process a return or exchange for a piece of stone?

Once we receive your returned product, it typically takes 7-10 business days for us to process the return or exchange and issue a refund or send out a replacement product. However, processing times may vary depending on the volume of returns we are currently handling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JaimeQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JAE
  • kp58ny
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • jesikaransom