• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Home Office Address: How to Return for a Customer - Expert Tips

In summary, the conversation discusses the process of returning products to The Pampered Chef. There are different options for returning items, such as using a prepaid label from the company or doing an online adjustment. It is important to check products within the first 30 days for any issues, as the company will cover the cost of shipping during this time. After 30 days, the customer may have to pay for shipping. It is recommended to follow up with customers after they receive their products to avoid any potential issues.
jesikaransom
I need to place return for a customer. I miss placed the address to mail it to.:blushing: Can anyone helo me out??

TIA

Jesika :chef:

The Pampered Chef
Attn: Return Goods Dept.
180 N. Meadows Rd.
Addison, IL 60101

(I store it on my phone now since I lost it once when I really needed it!) Glad I could help! :)

Thank you so much!!! Now to the post office!

I store it as a word document so I can always print out a shipping label and tape it on the box.

I also write it on the inside of my calendar every year. If I'm at a show and someone needs the address, I have it.

Thanks! I was just looking for this info. Now I wrote it on my PC calendar so I'll have it from now on. :)

So when we do returns, does the customer (or us) have to pay for the shipping to return a product? I have a customer that got a chipped large bar pan. I took it from her to do the adjustment for her, but now do I have to pay to mail the entire thing? She doesn't have the box (she threw it out before really inspecting the bar pan) so I have to come up with something to mail it in too? Any ideas on how to keep costs down?

Mommy2amo said:
So when we do returns, does the customer (or us) have to pay for the shipping to return a product? I have a customer that got a chipped large bar pan. I took it from her to do the adjustment for her, but now do I have to pay to mail the entire thing? She doesn't have the box (she threw it out before really inspecting the bar pan) so I have to come up with something to mail it in too? Any ideas on how to keep costs down?

If it's been less than 30 days from the day the show was shipped (I think that's when the 30 days starts) then PC will pay for shipping it.

Mommy2amo said:
If it's in the first 30 days, you can do an online adjustment. HO will mail the customer a prepaid label in the mail. They just box it up and put the label on and drop it off at their post office or give it to their mail carrier.If it's after the 30 days, you still can do an online adjustment*. HO sends you a confirmation e-mail with instructions on what to do. I forward that email to the customer. What they'll need to do is write down the reference # on a piece of paper and put that in the box as well. They take it to their post office and ship it back to HO. I make a point to tell my hosts and guests to check out their products, read the U&C card, use them, clean them, and make sure they are pleased with things. I let them know that in the first 30 days, they get free shipping should they need to return or get things replaced. After that, the items still are covered under a guarantee, but they will be responsible for the shipment back. I can't afford to mail back everyone's stuff. I have done it as a favor in certain circumstances. But I really try to do follow up calls with everyone after they get their things to make sure everything was okay. It really helps avoid those "I just opened it up and saw it was damaged!" calls that can happen if people just put things in storage or away in a cupboard w/o opening them up for a couple years!ETA:*And if it's an old product or one you didn't sell to the person...refer them to the 1-888-OUR-CHEF number. HO will have questions for them and it's much easier to have them deal with the customer. You don't want to have to be the bearer of bad news if things aren't covered.

1. What is the address for Pampered Chef's Home Office?

The address for Pampered Chef's Home Office is 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101.

2. Can I visit the Home Office in person?

Unfortunately, the Home Office is not open to the public for visits. However, you can contact us through our website or by phone.

3. Is the Home Office open on weekends?

No, the Home Office is only open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST.

4. Is there a specific department I should address my mail to at the Home Office?

Yes, please address your mail to the specific department or person you are trying to reach. You can find a list of departments and contact information on our website.

5. Can I send a return or exchange to the Home Office?

No, all returns and exchanges should be sent to our distribution center. Please refer to the return and exchange policy on our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Whit Meier
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JaimeQ