• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Returns Address Change

In summary, a customer returns address change is when a customer updates the address for returning a product. This may be necessary if the customer has moved or wants to return an item to a different address. Customers can change their returns address by contacting customer service or updating their online account. It is recommended to change the address as soon as possible, but some companies may have a specific deadline. Generally, changing a returns address should not affect the return process, but it is best to confirm with the company's policies.
DebPC
Staff member
When I called and did a product adjustment, the return address they told me is:
141 N. Meadow Road in Addison not 180 like before. Did I miss this announcement somewhere? How long ago did this change?

It changed a while ago, but I can't remember when.

a few years ago i believe

Oh for petes sake- how did I miss that? Both addresses must still work though- since i used the old one last fall.

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It looks like there may have been a recent change in the return address for product adjustments. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused. I recommend reaching out to our customer service team for more information on when this change occurred. Thank you for being a valued customer and for your support of our products. Have a great day!

What is a customer returns address change?

A customer returns address change is when a customer needs to update the address where they would like to return a product.

Why would a customer need to change their returns address?

Customers may need to change their returns address if they have moved to a new location or if they want to return a product to a different address, such as a family member's house.

How can a customer change their returns address?

Customers can change their returns address by contacting the company's customer service department and providing the new address. They may also be able to update their returns address through their online account, if applicable.

Is there a deadline for changing a returns address?

It is best to change a returns address as soon as possible to avoid any delays or issues with returning a product. However, some companies may have a specific deadline for changing a returns address, so it is important to check with the company's policies.

Will changing a returns address affect the return process?

In most cases, changing a returns address should not affect the return process. However, it is always best to confirm with the company's policies and procedures to ensure a smooth return process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • jesikaransom