• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are the New Products for the Website?

In summary, the website will constantly add new products depending on trends and customer demand, including clothing, accessories, and home goods. The timing of new product releases may vary, but customers can stay updated through the newsletter. Special promotions and discounts may be offered for new products. Customers can suggest new products through the contact form. The new products will be available for international shipping with varying rates and delivery times.
aried
Gold Member
There are no new product pictures available to put on our website! Getting ready to send out my newsletter tomorrow and updated my website, but no pictures of new products.

Also got on the phone tonight. Have a couple of people to check back with but no firm bookings.

They will be up tomorrow on the PC website!

I'm pretty sure they were there last week i remember using the MFP I think

I do have a question about our PWS. Does the newsletter go out Automatically? or do I have to check all that I want it to go out to or those that are already checked on my contact list will receive it? Can someone send me a sample of their newsletter to get me started with this. I'm lost on how this works for sure. TIA

PC Nut said:
I do have a question about our PWS. Does the newsletter go out Automatically? or do I have to check all that I want it to go out to or those that are already checked on my contact list will receive it? Can someone send me a sample of their newsletter to get me started with this. I'm lost on how this works for sure. TIA

It is suppose to go out automatically - it is scheduled to go today since this is when the new products are up.

1. What types of new products can we expect to see on the website?

We are constantly working on adding new products to our website, and the types of products will vary depending on current trends and customer demand. However, you can expect to see a mix of clothing, accessories, and home goods.

2. When will the new products be available on the website?

We strive to add new products to our website on a regular basis. However, the exact timing may vary depending on the availability of products and our production schedule. We suggest checking back frequently or signing up for our newsletter to stay updated on new product releases.

3. Will there be any special promotions or discounts for the new products?

We often offer special promotions and discounts for new product releases. Make sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any upcoming promotions.

4. Can I request a specific product to be added to the website?

We value our customers' suggestions and feedback, and we are always open to new product ideas. You can send us your product suggestions through our contact form, and we will consider them for future releases.

5. Will the new products be available for international shipping?

Yes, we offer international shipping for all of our products. However, shipping rates and delivery times may vary depending on the destination. Please refer to our shipping policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Cindycooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ange13
  • Firegirl