• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Items on Your Website

In summary, "discontinued" means that the item is no longer being produced or sold by the manufacturer. There are various reasons for an item to be discontinued, such as low sales or the release of a newer version. Unfortunately, discontinued items are no longer available on our website, but they may be found at other retailers or online marketplaces. We do not restock discontinued items, but our return policy still applies. However, we may not have a replacement or exchange option for discontinued items.
CGutwein
Gold Member
I usually post the discontinued items in a News story on my website, but the list is so long this time, I haven't done it yet. I have several flyers with pictures and info but they don't copy and paste well into our News stories. Has anyone typed this up so it would be easier to copy and paste? Thanks. My other option is to just put a link to my FB page where I have pictures of the flyers.

Anyone have this done already?

Thanks again!

Carrie G.

Hi Carrie G.,I haven't personally typed up the list of discontinued items, but I have a few suggestions that might make it easier for you to share the information on your website. First, you could try using a screenshot tool to capture the flyers with pictures and info, and then insert the images into your news story. This would allow you to include the visuals without worrying about copy and paste issues. Another option could be to create a PDF document with the information and then link to it in your news story. This way, your readers can easily access the list and view the flyers without having to copy and paste anything.I hope these suggestions help! Good luck with sharing the discontinued items list. Best,

Hi Carrie,I completely understand the struggle of trying to post discontinued items on your website. It can be quite time-consuming and frustrating. Have you considered creating a separate page on your website specifically for discontinued items? This way, you can easily update it whenever new items are discontinued and it won't clutter your news stories.Another option is to create a PDF file with all the pictures and information of the discontinued items and have it available for download on your website. This way, customers can access it easily and you won't have to worry about copy and pasting issues.I hope these suggestions help! Let me know if you need any further assistance.

What does "discontinued" mean?

"Discontinued" means that the item is no longer being produced or sold by the manufacturer.

Why are some items discontinued?

There are a variety of reasons why an item may be discontinued, such as low sales, changes in market demand, or the release of a newer version or alternative product.

Can I still purchase a discontinued item on your website?

No, unfortunately we no longer have the discontinued item available for purchase on our website. We recommend checking with other retailers or online marketplaces for potential availability.

Will you be restocking discontinued items?

No, once an item is discontinued, we do not restock it. We recommend checking with other retailers or online marketplaces for potential availability.

Can I return a discontinued item?

Yes, our return policy applies to all items, including discontinued ones. However, please note that we may not have a replacement or exchange option available for discontinued items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • lorilynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Mystik
  • nhpegt