• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where's All the Website Pictures

In summary, the conversation discussed different aspects of finding, viewing, downloading, and using pictures on a website. It was suggested to check the "Images" or "Gallery" section of a website to find all the pictures, and to troubleshoot any issues with viewing pictures. To download pictures, users can right-click on the picture and select the "Save Image As" option. The legality of using pictures from a website depends on the website's terms of use and copyright restrictions. Finally, it was mentioned that users can use the website's search bar or a keyboard shortcut to search for specific pictures on the website.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I've been noticing the last 6 months that when i go to update my website that there are fewer and fewer product picures? What's with that. And how do you go about getting pictures of products to upload along with your "news".

As you can tell I'm not that computer savvy!

Karen

when HO fails me, my standby is Google images. I can usually find what I want there...

thanks so much

I go to the PC websites too....the online shopping pages, my news pages, etc. Save the image to your computer, then you can upload your own image from there.otherwise, like Jane said, use google images to find something that works.

I have noticed a big change since the new website came out. I am hoping now that things are going back to P3 for a while that even tech support and our IT team can focus on things like THIS, like pictures for our website maybe since they aren't answering our thousands of questions a day. LOL

1. Where can I find all the pictures on a website?

The best place to find all the pictures on a website is in the "Images" or "Gallery" section. This is typically located in the main menu or navigation bar of the website.

2. Why can't I see any pictures on a website?

There could be a few reasons why you are unable to see pictures on a website. It could be due to a slow internet connection, the pictures may be taking longer to load, or the website may have disabled images for a certain reason. Try refreshing the page or checking your internet connection.

3. How do I download pictures from a website?

To download pictures from a website, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As" or "Save Picture As" (depending on your browser). Choose a location on your computer to save the picture and click "Save".

4. Is it legal to use pictures from a website?

It depends on the website and the pictures being used. Some websites may have copyright restrictions on their images, while others may have images that are free to use for personal or commercial purposes. It is always best to check the website's terms of use or contact the website owner for permission before using any images.

5. How can I search for specific pictures on a website?

You can use the website's search bar or use the "Ctrl+F" (Windows) or "Command+F" (Mac) shortcut to search for specific keywords on a webpage. This can help you find pictures that are related to your search query on the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • Brenda.the.chef