• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are Teh Pink Products on My Website?

In summary, the speaker has an upcoming HWC fundraiser on May 2 and has many guests ordering from their website. They are wondering where the pink products are and if they will only be available on May 1. The speaker is advised to add the pink products to their product selection on the consultant dashboard and can choose to reach out to guests to offer them the option to purchase the pink products. The pink products are available all year round, not just on May 1.
Firegirl
I have a HWC fundraiser on MAy 2, and many guests are ordering from my website. Where are the pink products? Are they only available May 1?
So, will I have to call each guest to confirm their order and ask if they want to purchase one of the three pink products, they they can't find on my site?

To my understanding they will not be available until May 1st. That is normally how all of the new products work - they are not available before the release date.

Make sure that on your PWS that the start date for the fundraiser is May1 if it is for a catalog show

I had the same problem with a May fundraiser I am doing.....you can find the pink products under "Guest Special" but only when you look them up using a May Show for the show info......I provided a direct link to all of my email list to view that page.

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming HWC fundraiser on May 2! It's great to hear that you have many guests ordering from your website. As for the pink products, they are actually available all year round, not just on May 1. However, they may not be visible on your website if you haven't added them to your product selection. You can easily do this by going to your consultant dashboard and selecting "Edit Products." From there, you can add the pink products to your selection so that your guests can see and purchase them. As for calling each guest to confirm their order and offer them the pink products, that is entirely up to you. It may be a good idea to reach out to them and let them know about the pink products and give them the option to add them to their order. Thank you for your dedication to your HWC fundraiser and happy selling!

Related to Where Are Teh Pink Products on My Website?

1. Where can I find the pink products on my website?

The pink products on your website can usually be found on the homepage or in a specific category labeled as "Pink" or "Pink Products". You can also try using the search bar and typing in "pink" to see all the relevant products.

2. Why are there no pink products showing up on my website?

There could be a few reasons why pink products are not appearing on your website. It could be that you do not have any pink products in your inventory, the products are out of stock, or they were not properly tagged as "pink". It is also possible that there is a technical issue with your website. We recommend checking your inventory and tags, and if the issue persists, contact your website provider for further assistance.

3. Can I filter my search to only show pink products?

Yes, you can usually filter your search results to only show pink products. Look for a filter or sorting option on your website that allows you to select a specific color. If this option is not available, you can try typing "pink" into the search bar to see all relevant products.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for pink products on my website?

This depends on the promotions and discounts currently available on your website. You can check the "Sale" or "Promotions" page on your website to see if there are any deals on pink products. You can also sign up for newsletters or follow your website on social media to stay updated on any promotions or discounts for pink products.

5. How can I request for more pink products to be added to my website?

If you would like to see more pink products on your website, you can contact your website provider or the specific brands and suppliers you work with. They may be able to add more pink products to your inventory or suggest other options for finding pink products to add to your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.jinni
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Adrienne
  • AprilM
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • aried