• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the New Products Missing From Your Pampered Chef Website?

In summary, the customer's website was not displaying the new products, but the catalog showed up. The customer contacted technical support, and the website was fixed. However, the customer's customer's computer was not allowing the catalog to pop up. The customer was able to order products using the shop catalog feature.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
UGGGG - I have a mystery catalog show going on and just got an email from two different customers that they are not able to order the new products thru my website. I checked and they are right! The new purple homepage is there - with the button at the bottom that says New Products and the pic of the tiles SA - but when you click there, it is the old new products from the spring/summer. It is not letting any new item numbers be typed in from the catalog either. I am on hold now waiting for tech support. Just letting you all know you may want to check your websites - go further than the homepage and make sure the new products are listed!

I a soooo frustrated right now! I have all these shows posted on my site and I have no idea if people have tried to order the new products and could not....

Mine are one there, but I did have problems with my registry letting me update them for a while.

OK - this has just been "one of those Mondays" after listening to hubby snore all night and hardly any sleep. I was on hold for over an hour, but the website problem is fixed. I recently got a newer laptop and I guess the upgrade affected the website - who knows - but I had to do a refresh and delete temp files from my end, close and go back in. That fixed it. Im usually pretty computer savvy but I would never have thought this was the problem and that it would affect my customers too! Im just glad its fixed.

I'm not sure why that is happening. I just checked my website and it seems to work fine.

Here is a suggestion: Have them use the shop catalog feature. They may need to shut their browser and then go back to your site, put in the hostess' name, and then click on the grey "shop catalog" button, then go to pages 6-9. Click on the item they want, and that may bring up the correct SA bowl. You may want to test this to see if it works for you.

I did just test it on your site and it seems to work.

Hey what is the trick to adding your website link to your name when you left click?

Cindycooks said:
UGGGG - I have a mystery catalog show going on and just got an email from two different customers that they are not able to order the new products thru my website. I checked and they are right! The new purple homepage is there - with the button at the bottom that says New Products and the pic of the tiles SA - but when you click there, it is the old new products from the spring/summer. It is not letting any new item numbers be typed in from the catalog either. I am on hold now waiting for tech support. Just letting you all know you may want to check your websites - go further than the homepage and make sure the new products are listed!

I a soooo frustrated right now! I have all these shows posted on my site and I have no idea if people have tried to order the new products and could not....

That's a bummer.
I would get on the phone with the technicial department to get it fixed as soon as you can. My guess is it was a glitch or something.

OK it is fixed on my end now but my customer says it is still saying "product not found". I told her to do the refresh like I did - they told me to tell customers that. This is what they had me do:
At the top tool bar - click on "Internet Options" - Delete Files - ok. Then click on F5. close out of the browser and back in. That fixed it.

Can a few of you do me the favor of going on my website like you are customers? Try to order a new product and see if it will take the item number? Of course dont really order....lol....

The catalog came up for me. Do your friends have pop up blockers? their computer may not be allowing the catalog to pop up.

And I was able to get to the ordering page. I just clicked on the product.

It worked for me too Brooke - I was able to click on and pretend to order the new products. I told her if it still did not work to try the pop-up-blocker - thanks for that suggestion, and to just emaiil me her order. I already have her cc# from an order a couple months ago.

Is it 5 o'clock somewhere? I just poured a glass of wine.

I was able to put in the item numbers and find the product on your site and add it to my cart.

I'm with you for the wine!!! What a Monday it's been.

1. What are the newest products that are not available on your website yet?

The newest products that are not available on our website yet include our Deluxe Air Fryer, Ultimate Griddle, and Deluxe Quick Cooker.

2. When will the new products be available for purchase on your website?

We are constantly updating our website with new products, so please check back frequently to see when the new products will be available for purchase. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to be the first to know about new product releases.

3. Can I pre-order the new products before they are available on your website?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for new products. However, you can add the products to your wishlist and receive a notification when they become available on our website.

4. Are the new products only available for purchase through a consultant?

No, our new products will be available for purchase on our website as well as through our consultants. We recommend purchasing through a consultant for a more personalized shopping experience and to learn more about how to use the products.

5. Will there be any special deals or discounts for the new products?

We occasionally offer special deals and discounts for our new products, so be sure to check our website and social media channels for any current promotions. You can also contact your consultant for any exclusive deals they may be offering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nilgae
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • sweetpea8852
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sweetpea8852
  • cmcchef