• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Exciting Changes to Product Samples & Let HO Know Your Thoughts!

In summary, the changes to this season's product samples include the option to purchase open stock and the ability to buy samples throughout the selling season instead of just the first month. This allows for more flexibility and convenience, though shipping charges will apply. It is important to share our positive feedback with HO.
lt1jane
Gold Member
I am NOT posting any spoilers here, but wanted to let everyone know two things that will be changing with this season's product samples. It is important that we let HO know what we think of these changes. I personally, LOVE them.

1. There are NO PACKAGES when purchasing samples. EVERYTHING is OPEN STOCK!!!!!! We can finally buy only the products we like.
  2. We no longer have only until the end of the first month of the catalog (September in this case) to buy samples. We can buy samples as we can afford them throughout the selling season. Shipping charges will apply to each order of course, but now we don't have to hurry up and buy those samples before it's too late.

While there aren't products named in this thread it is a spoiler as announcements also create excitement at the meeting say. Thanks. :(

Meeting Announcements
We had our meeting last night and neither of these things were mentioned - so I was glad to see it here. :D

I agree though with Beth. Keep anything in the spoiler thread, because eventually, someone will ask another question or bring up another item that is a bigger spoiler.

Hi everyone! I just wanted to chime in and share my thoughts on the changes to this season's product samples. I am personally thrilled with the fact that everything is now open stock - it makes it so much easier to purchase only the products we love. And the fact that we can buy samples throughout the selling season is a game changer! No more rushing to buy before the end of the first month. Of course, shipping charges will apply, but I think it's a small price to pay for the convenience and flexibility. Let's make sure to let HO know how much we appreciate these changes. Happy selling!

What are the changes to product samples?

The changes to product samples include a wider variety of products, more frequent sample releases, and the ability to customize your sample preferences.

How often will new samples be released?

New samples will be released every month, giving you the opportunity to try out different products on a regular basis.

Can I choose which samples I receive?

Yes, you can customize your sample preferences by selecting the categories and types of products you are interested in trying.

How can I provide feedback on the product samples?

You can provide feedback by filling out the survey included in each sample package or by contacting our customer service team.

Will there be any additional costs for the new sample program?

No, the new sample program is completely free for all HO members. Simply sign up and start receiving your monthly samples!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Mr. Pampered Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Mystik