• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Outlet Orders Count Towards Earning Free Products for The Pampered Chef?

In summary, outlet orders count towards sales and do not affect commission. However, they are not eligible for host rewards and are subject to the same shipping and handling fees as regular orders. Discounts and promotions can be used on outlet orders, but may not apply to already discounted items.
cwinter474
Gold Member
:confused: Anyone know if orders place on my website, thru the outlet (I have 2) will they count toward my earning the HWC FREE products????

No, to earn HWC items it says HOLD AND SUBMIT 2 shows. Individual orders or outlet would not count as a show.

On the upside, you will still earn commission on the Outlet orders placed on your website.

Tammy

If I order through the outlet, do I get my commission still?

sburnside said:
If I order through the outlet, do I get my commission still?
If it's for you, save yourself money and shipping and order them through CC. If it's for a customer then I would order it on the outlet.

Honestly, I didn't know that was even there. Thanks so much. So, it's just the standard $4.00 shipping instead of pro-rated by purchase amount then? Awesome - I learn something new everyday!! That's why I love this site.

sburnside said:
Honestly, I didn't know that was even there. Thanks so much. So, it's just the standard $4.00 shipping instead of pro-rated by purchase amount then? Awesome - I learn something new everyday!! That's why I love this site.
I just placed an order yesterday and it was only $4.

wadesgirl said:
If it's for you, save yourself money and shipping and order them through CC. If it's for a customer then I would order it on the outlet.

But isn't the discount on CC less than the amount of commission earned? Plus if purchased on the outlet wouldn't that help your "commissioned sales" numbers? (I guess it might be better if there was a high cost for shipping?)

Kinda confused. I just signed up and may be too focused on the importance, at least initially, in hitting those quotas!:)

1. Do outlet orders count towards my sales?

Yes, outlet orders do count towards your sales. Any order placed through Pampered Chef, including outlet orders, will count towards your overall sales for the month.

2. Will outlet orders affect my commission?

No, outlet orders will not affect your commission. Your commission is based on your total sales, and outlet orders count towards that total.

3. Can I earn host rewards on outlet orders?

No, outlet orders are not eligible for host rewards. Only full-priced orders can earn host rewards.

4. Are outlet orders subject to the same shipping and handling fees?

Yes, outlet orders are subject to the same shipping and handling fees as regular orders. These fees are based on the total amount of the order, not the individual items.

5. Can I use discounts and promotions on outlet orders?

Yes, you can use any discounts or promotions on outlet orders. However, please note that outlet items may already be discounted and may not be eligible for further discounts or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • redsoxgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • cwinter474