• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Qualified, How Do I Set up Online Orders/Outlet?

In summary, as a new consultant, you can set up your online account by following the instructions provided in the email you will receive. You can also use your personal website to take online orders, which can be set up through your online account and personalized with your branding. To set up your Outlet account, log in to your online account and click on the "Outlet" tab. You can also offer online specials and promotions through your personal website by creating and customizing them in your online account. To track your online orders and payments, simply log in to your online account and click on the "Orders" and "Payments" tabs. If you need assistance, you can contact customer service for help.
mjs2052
I just qualified today and I was wondering if my website is automatically set up for online orders and the outlet or if I need to do something? If it is set up automatically, how long does it take for them to do that?

Thanks!

You will need to do it. Go to CC and follow the PWS link.

Thanks for the reply. I've had my website set up since day one, I just want to add on the online ordering and outlet options. I went to CC and followed the PWS link, but I don't see where I add on those options.

From CC, go to "Personal Website Assistant"

Click on "Work with Your Shows"

Then follow the prompts to set up a new show. ;)

Okay, thanks. So how do you set up for individual outside orders not related to a show?

Go to your website, it will show the option for your guest to order (not from a show) or from a show. HO does this automatically after you qualify. It might take a day or two.

Thanks everyone for your help!

1. How do I set up my online account as a new consultant?

As a newly qualified consultant, you will receive an email with instructions on how to set up your online account. Simply follow the steps provided in the email to create your login information and access your online account.

2. Can I use my personal website to take online orders?

Yes, you can use your personal website to take online orders. You can set up a personal website through your online account and customize it with your own branding. This will allow your customers to easily place orders through your website.

3. How do I set up my Outlet account?

To set up your Outlet account, log in to your online account and click on the "Outlet" tab. Then, follow the prompts to complete the setup process. This will allow you to purchase discounted products for your personal use or for resale.

4. Can I offer online specials or promotions to my customers?

Yes, you can offer online specials or promotions to your customers through your personal website. You can create and customize these offers in your online account and share them with your customers through email or social media.

5. How do I track my online orders and payments?

You can track your online orders and payments through your online account. Simply log in and click on the "Orders" tab to view your order history. You can also view your payments under the "Payments" tab. If you have any questions or concerns about your orders or payments, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosebud
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jnsr96
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • SusanPC