• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Barely Qualified: Struggling to Set Up My Website

In summary, "Just Barely Qualified: Struggling to Set Up My Website" is a book that shares the personal struggles and challenges of a successful entrepreneur and website developer in setting up a website for their business. It is suitable for beginners in website development, covering a wide range of website platforms and techniques. The book includes step-by-step instructions and can be applied to both business and personal websites.
JDooley
to start off with I have qualified, just barely....

I can not figure out how to set up my outlet on my website, which is one of the big reasons I got the website. Also I see that some have recipes and such and I am clueless how to get them posted...I think I am suffering from major prego brain I am normaly pretty good with these things but I am so lost right now

The outlet is already going to be on there and there isn't anything for you to "set up". It will be under Order Products, then option #2, and then at the bottom of the list of categories, you'll see outlet. If you just qualified, it may take a few days for it to show up?? Not sure about that. As for posting recipes, etc. you go into the area for news and you can select their options or create new and do your own. Once you are in there, you can just type like normal. Personally, I prefer to type it up in Word and then copy and paste it over onto my site because it's easier to see and edit to me. Hope that helps.

Thanks! I just got the website last night so i will give it a few days!

For some reason the Outlet only appears on the Order Products box on the bottom left of the screen. If you click on the word Products on the top it won't show the outlet. I haven't figured why on that one yet.

It is there purposely to get people into the buying portion of your website. The outlet is for hardcore PC customers who HO figures are going to buy.

1. What is "Just Barely Qualified: Struggling to Set Up My Website" about?

"Just Barely Qualified: Struggling to Set Up My Website" is a book written by a successful entrepreneur and website developer, sharing their personal struggles and challenges in setting up a website for their business.

2. Is this book suitable for beginners in website development?

Yes, this book is perfect for beginners who are struggling to set up their own website. The author shares their own experiences and provides helpful tips and advice that can guide beginners through the process.

3. Does the book focus on a specific website platform or can it be applied to different platforms?

The book covers a wide range of website platforms and techniques, making it applicable to different platforms. The author also provides general principles and strategies that can be applied to any website platform.

4. Can I find step-by-step instructions in the book?

Yes, the book includes step-by-step instructions and screenshots to help readers follow along and set up their website effectively. The instructions are easy to understand and follow, making it suitable for those with little to no experience in website development.

5. Is this book only for business websites or can it be applied to personal websites as well?

The book is primarily focused on setting up a website for a business, but the principles and techniques can also be applied to personal websites. The author emphasizes the importance of a strong online presence for both businesses and individuals, making the book relevant for all website owners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mjs2052
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mjs2052
  • Pampered Angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
holliegraham
  • Robin R