• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order From the Outlet for Myself?

In summary, anyone with a valid account can order from the Pampered Chef outlet. However, outlet items cannot be combined with any other discounts or rewards. They are still covered by the satisfaction guarantee and can be shipped directly to you, but they are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are damaged or defective.
esavvymom
Staff member
How can I order from the outlet? I know I can't use P3...can I do it through my own PWS (which I don't yet have nor am quite qualified for online orders just yet)....or through my upline only at this point?

There are several items that are a great price that I'd like for myself and my displays. So was wondering.

Thanks
B

If you go to Consultant's Corner, under Supplies & Samples. Click samples, and then choose the outlet. The prices there are cheaper than if you place an order through your website.

OH! Thank you! :)

esavvymom said:
OH! Thank you! :)

The prices are less on the sample order page at CC (the difference is about what commission would be on things ordered on the outlet) AND shipping is only $4.25 while on the outlet it's direct shipping charges.

esavvymom said:
How can I order from the outlet? I know I can't use P3...can I do it through my own PWS (which I don't yet have nor am quite qualified for online orders just yet)....or through my upline only at this point?

There are several items that are a great price that I'd like for myself and my displays. So was wondering.

Thanks
B

I'd save your money for new products if you are wanting them for display. How disappointing for someone to fall in love with a product and then be told it's been discontinued and can't be ordered. Outlet products can come and go very quickly, so you never know when what you purchase is going to be gone!

Related to Can I Order From the Outlet for Myself?

1. Can I order from the outlet for myself if I am not a consultant?

Yes, anyone can order from the Pampered Chef outlet as long as they have a valid account on our website.

2. Can I use my discount or host rewards on outlet items?

No, outlet items are already heavily discounted and cannot be combined with any other discounts or rewards.

3. Are outlet items still covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all outlet items are still covered under our satisfaction guarantee for 30 days after purchase.

4. Can I return or exchange outlet items?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are damaged or defective.

5. Can I have outlet items shipped directly to me?

Yes, outlet items can be shipped directly to you just like any other Pampered Chef order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • BethanyN