• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Online Order Received: My Experience with PWS Outlet

In summary, the "I Feel Like an Idiot..." tool is a versatile kitchen tool designed to chop, dice, and mince ingredients quickly and easily. It is dishwasher safe and can be used for both vegetables and meats, but it is recommended to clean it thoroughly between uses. It also comes with a one-year warranty and can be easily cleaned with warm water and mild soap or placed in the dishwasher.
Kristina21
So, I received my very first online order today through my PWS (outlet is amazing) anyway...I got the email that it happen and how much it was...

Do I have to do anything else??

You could call the customer to let them know that you got the head's up on their order and ask if they had any questions, but to the best of my knowledge when they order form your PWS, you don't have to do anything. But wait and see if anyone else chimes in. I didn't have many PWS orders and I honestly don't remember. Sorry...

Sometimes on the order there isn't any contact info. However, if there is,(and I need to get better at this) call or send a letter to them thanking them for their order. Maybe you could get a show out of it by letting her know about upcoming host specials as well.

Thank you for the ideas! I already know the customer and she has a show booked for September already. She just wanted outlet stuff. I just needed to make sure I didn't need to process it through PP+ or anything. Looks like I don't... :D :D

That's why they are some of the best orders. No work on your part except a thank you. I usually send an email b/c if they are comfortable ordering online, they usually are email users. I have sent a Season's Best or something for some orders too.

If there are outlet items, it has to go as an individual order, so you don't do anything!

1. How do I use the "I Feel Like an Idiot..." tool?

The "I Feel Like an Idiot..." tool is designed to help you quickly and easily chop, dice, and mince ingredients for your recipes. Simply place your desired ingredient on the cutting board and use the tool to chop or mince as needed.

2. Is the "I Feel Like an Idiot..." tool dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "I Feel Like an Idiot..." tool is dishwasher safe. We recommend placing it on the top rack for best results.

3. Can the "I Feel Like an Idiot..." tool be used for both vegetables and meats?

Yes, the "I Feel Like an Idiot..." tool is versatile and can be used for both vegetables and meats. However, we recommend cleaning it thoroughly between uses to prevent cross-contamination.

4. Does the "I Feel Like an Idiot..." tool come with any warranty?

Yes, the "I Feel Like an Idiot..." tool comes with a one-year warranty for any defects or issues. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

5. How do I clean the "I Feel Like an Idiot..." tool?

To clean the "I Feel Like an Idiot..." tool, simply rinse it with warm water and mild soap. You can also place it in the dishwasher for convenience. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • susanr613
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • AmieCream