• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Qualified! Need Help With Site!

In summary, "Just Qualified! Need Help With Site!" is a phrase used by newly qualified individuals seeking assistance with creating a website. This is because creating a website can be a complex process, and it is common for beginners to need help in order to ensure their site is functional and visually appealing. Options for getting help include seeking guidance from experienced web designers, attending workshops or classes, or using online resources and tutorials. When creating a website, it is important to consider factors such as its purpose, target audience, user experience, design elements, and search engine optimization. Common mistakes to avoid when creating a website include not having a clear goal or purpose, using too many design elements or complex layouts, not optimizing for mobile devices, and not regularly
AmieCream
I just qualified! I have already had a pws for sometime but wasn't able to use the online orders part.

I just received the email offering me 90 free days...but what I really want is the online ordering to become activated so I can send out emails with outlet items. My site already shows an added 90 days...how long will it take to allow for individual online orders?

TIA

Well, the tech guys don't get in the office until tomorrow morning. I'd say it will activate sometime this week.I personally always have a show set up in my name so people can order that way and I can offer the best customer service. The online ordering really isn't that big of a perk until you become a director and get the sales leads. I wouldn't sweat it.

!Congratulations on qualifying for the online ordering feature! Typically, it takes 1-2 business days for the feature to become activated after receiving the email offer. If you have not seen any changes after this time period, I recommend reaching out to the PWS support team or your upline leader for assistance. They will be able to provide more specific information and help troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing. Best of luck with your online orders!

What is "Just Qualified! Need Help With Site!"?

"Just Qualified! Need Help With Site!" is a phrase commonly used by newly qualified individuals seeking assistance with creating a website.

Why do I need help with my site?

Creating a website can be a complex process, and it is common for those who are new to web design to need assistance in order to ensure their site is functional and visually appealing.

How can I get help with my site?

There are various options for getting help with your site, such as seeking guidance from experienced web designers, attending workshops or classes, or using online resources and tutorials.

What are some important factors to consider when creating a website?

When creating a website, it is important to consider factors such as the purpose of the site, the target audience, user experience, design elements, and search engine optimization.

What are some common mistakes to avoid when creating a website?

Some common mistakes to avoid when creating a website include not having a clear goal or purpose for the site, using too many design elements or complex layouts, not optimizing for mobile devices, and not regularly updating and maintaining the site.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosebud
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • mjs2052