• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Did My Outlet Order Total Change After Submission?

In summary, an outlet order on PWS is a selection of discounted products available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. These products are typically discontinued or overstocked items and are only available while supplies last. To access the outlet order, you can log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Outlet" tab. These products are of the same quality as regular products, but discounts and promotions cannot be applied to them. Delivery times for outlet orders may vary, but it typically takes 5-10 business days for standard shipping and 2-3 business days for expedited shipping.
patty42240
I had 2 friends who work in the same office that wanted me to order items from the outlet for them. I went on my PWS, placed the order, used her past host # which gave a discounted total, then I used the other friend's credit card to pay for it (first friend gave 2nd friend cash for her share). Anyways, it would not let me do c/o even though I used 1st friends name and ph number and my address (they wanted it delivered to me so I could bring it to the office). SO the total was $105 and some change. I submitted, no problem. The next day I got an email from HO about online activity. It listed it as individual orders (personal web site) and gave total of $85.27

I am confused. Wondering if anyone can explain this to me. TIA

it's b/c you don't make commission on tax and shipping

Yes, they're reporting the commissionable sales...product total.

oh ok.. that would explain it then. Thanks. :) Some day I will figure this all out LOL

patty42240 said:
oh ok.. that would explain it then. Thanks. :) Some day I will figure this all out LOL

That's when they'll change things! :D

LOL Bobbi!

No worries patty, that's what this forum is all about....learning and sharing. :)

Related to Why Did My Outlet Order Total Change After Submission?

1. What is an outlet order on PWS?

An outlet order on PWS refers to discounted products available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. These products are usually discontinued or overstocked items, and are only available while supplies last.

2. How do I access the outlet order on PWS?

To access the outlet order on PWS, you can log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Outlet" tab on the top menu. This will take you to a page where you can browse and purchase discounted products.

3. Are outlet order products the same quality as regular products?

Yes, outlet order products are still Pampered Chef products and are of the same quality as regular products. The only difference is that they may be discontinued or overstocked.

4. Can I use discounts or promotions on outlet order products?

No, discounts and promotions cannot be applied to outlet order products. These products are already discounted and are not eligible for further discounts.

5. How long does it take to receive an outlet order on PWS?

The delivery time for an outlet order on PWS may vary depending on your location and shipping method. However, it typically takes 5-10 business days for standard shipping, and 2-3 business days for expedited shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andrealynne719
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crissy11