• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifI Cancel My Pws Can I Still Order From the Outlet on Cc?

In summary, you can still order from the outlet using your credit card even if you cancel your PWS account. Your previous outlet orders will not be affected and you do not need a PWS account to place orders. However, you will not be able to take advantage of discounts and benefits or earn host rewards. There is no limit to the number of outlet orders you can place on your credit card, but availability and quantity may be limited.
jrstephens
I think I am going to cancel my PWS. In a year I have only had 4 orders on it and they did not total enough to pay for it.

I just hate to loose the Outlet. Can I still order from it through CC? I know my customer will not have access to it, but they are not using it anyway.

Yes, you can order from the outlet on CC - it sometimes differs slightly from online.

OK, this is really off-topic but I just realized I have the same initials as you - jrs. :)

janetupnorth said:
OK, this is really off-topic but I just realized I have the same initials as you - jrs. :)

COOL!!!!:cool: I had not noticed that.

Ok, so what is your middle name? Mine is Ruth.

Actually and I did not even think of this until just now the
"jrstephens" is for jennifer and russell (my husband), not my actual initials! Silly me for that not even crossing my mind!:D

My middle name is Michelle though. Maiden name Jarman.

jrstephens said:
Actually and I did not even think of this until just now the
"jrstephens" is for jennifer and russell (my husband), not my actual initials! Silly me for that not even crossing my mind!:D

My middle name is Michelle though. Maiden name Jarman.

Oh, too funny!!!!!
Have a good night - I have a little daughter calling for my attention - she shouldn't be up still! :eek:

1. Can I still order from the outlet on my credit card if I cancel my PWS?

Yes, you can still place orders through the outlet using your credit card even if you cancel your PWS. However, you will not be able to take advantage of the discounts and benefits that come with having a PWS account.

2. Will my previous outlet orders be affected if I cancel my PWS?

No, your previous outlet orders will not be affected if you cancel your PWS. You will still be able to access your order history and track any pending orders.

3. Do I need a PWS account to order from the outlet using my credit card?

No, a PWS account is not required to place orders through the outlet. You can use your credit card to purchase items without having a PWS account.

4. Can I still earn host rewards if I order from the outlet on my credit card?

No, you will not be able to earn host rewards on outlet orders placed with a credit card. Host rewards are only available for orders placed through a PWS party.

5. Is there a limit to how many outlet orders I can place on my credit card?

No, there is no limit to the number of outlet orders you can place using your credit card. However, please note that all orders are subject to availability and may be limited to certain quantities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • TJMagoo