• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Put This Pws Order in My P3??

show before the order is completed, the order will not show up in the PWS assistant and will not be completed.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I posted a few days ago about an individual order I got on my PWS.
The gal ordered one larger round stone with handles and 3 outlet items (garnishers) for a total order of about $30.
How do I got about putting this order in my P3??:confused: Can I put it in like I would a regular individual order, or do I have to do something different because she bought outlet items??

HELP!!:cry:

Oh - outlet items can't go into P3, as far as I know.

She's going to have to pay shipping on 2 orders: one regular catalog, one outlet.

edit: because the garnisher #1062 isn't in P3

She can order it from your PWS on one order, but needs to sign up and create a login with her name, email, password & CC info.

Last edited:
kspry said:
Oh - outlet items can't go into P3, as far as I know.

She's going to have to pay shipping on 2 orders: one regular catalog, one outlet.

edit: because the garnisher #1062 isn't in P3

She can order it from your PWS on one order, but needs to sign up and create a login with her name, email, password & CC info.

She already placed the individual order on my PWS. I was notifed of it by email. I was just wondering if I had to put it in my P3, and if so how I went about doing it.

Elizabeth, I tried to answer this in the Shout Box, but in case someone sees this thread and didn't see that, here's the answer...

P3 is only used to track orders you collect and submit to HO. An IO placed on your website gets processed directly by HO. All sales get tracked in your Individual Performance Tracker on CC. You don't need to worry about tracking your commission from IO. Your 1099 will include ALL commissions earned for each taxable year.

P3 is good for tracking consultant expenses like purchased incentives for guests and hosts. However, I also have a file for receipts that I don't record in my software. I also keep a separate sheet for mileage and so forth. IMO, P3 is not a *catch all* for all business expenses. Some may use it that way, but I don't. I just do an Excel spreadsheet so I make sure to not miss any allowable deductions.

I hope that helps explain things. If you have any other questions, post them and I'm sure they'll be answered.

Tammy

RaggedyAunt said:
Elizabeth, I tried to answer this in the Shout Box, but in case someone sees this thread and didn't see that, here's the answer...

P3 is only used to track orders you collect and submit to HO. An IO placed on your website gets processed directly by HO. All sales get tracked in your Individual Performance Tracker on CC. You don't need to worry about tracking your commission from IO. Your 1099 will include ALL commissions earned for each taxable year.

P3 is good for tracking consultant expenses like purchased incentives for guests and hosts. However, I also have a file for receipts that I don't record in my software. I also keep a separate sheet for mileage and so forth. IMO, P3 is not a *catch all* for all business expenses. Some may use it that way, but I don't. I just do an Excel spreadsheet so I make sure to not miss any allowable deductions.

I hope that helps explain things. If you have any other questions, post them and I'm sure they'll be answered.

Tammy

I got your answer in the shout box AFTER I had posted this thread!
I understand what you're saying! :D
Thanks!

OK, if you ever get a PWS order that goes under a host's name, there is an easy button in P3 to add it to the P3 show.

PWS orders added automatically to P3I just noticed that button in P3 this week - but so far mine hasn't worked?? Anyone else had any luck? I LOVE the idea - hope it starts working soon!

Dang, another reason to switch to P3 (I'm lazy, what can I say?!), I hate having to retype in orders from my website!

Just think of your individual order as free money, you didn't even have to do anything!

chefblastic said:
I just noticed that button in P3 this week - but so far mine hasn't worked?? Anyone else had any luck? I LOVE the idea - hope it starts working soon!
You need to review the order through the PWS assistant first. Then you can import it into P3.

What happens when an order is not completed....Don't know a good way to title this, here's the situation:

Guest starts an order from a show set up on the PWS. OK :)

If they close the computer, or the computer is shut down in the middle of an order (Ex: thunderstorm, power pole hit, waddever)...

Does that order stay in the web site buffer until the person completes the order by entering payment info....

OR

Does the order need to be completely reentered?

Thanks!

I think they need to completely re-enter it, Mary.

Thanks! That's what I suspected. Bidding us all happy computing!

1. How do I access my P3 account?

To access your P3 account, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Log In" button. Enter your username and password to log in to your account.

2. How do I add items to my P3 order?

To add items to your P3 order, click on the "Shop" tab on the menu bar. Browse through the categories or use the search bar to find the items you want to add. Click on the "Add to Order" button for each item you want to add to your P3 order.

3. How do I remove items from my P3 order?

To remove items from your P3 order, go to your shopping cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon in the top right corner. Find the item you want to remove and click on the "Remove" button next to it.

4. How do I change the quantity of items in my P3 order?

To change the quantity of items in your P3 order, go to your shopping cart and find the item you want to change. Use the "+" and "-" buttons to increase or decrease the quantity. The total will automatically update.

5. How do I submit my P3 order?

To submit your P3 order, go to your shopping cart and click on the "Checkout" button. Review your order to ensure everything is correct and click on the "Submit Order" button. You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been submitted successfully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • huskerlissa