• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Individual Orders to P3: A Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, to add individual orders to P3, log in to your account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can click on the "Add Order" button and enter the customer's information and order details before saving the order. You can also add multiple orders by using the "Upload Orders" feature and make changes to added orders by going to the "Orders" tab and clicking on the order number to edit it. Additionally, you can add orders for multiple customers at once using the "Multi-Order Form" feature and fix any accidental orders by clicking on the "Move" button.
kam
Staff member
Do individual Orders done throuh my PWS have to be put in manually into P3 by me?

nope the only orders that have to be put in by you is when it is connected to a show

Great! Thanks!

Jennie4PC said:
nope the only orders that have to be put in by you is when it is connected to a show
Or if it is an individual order that is being generating through P3 (or PP). If someone orders through your website you are done. If they tell you they want to order and don't want to do a show or wait for you to add it to a show you would set it up as an individual order and send it in as you would a show (they do pay direct shipping).

BethCooks4U said:
Or if it is an individual order that is being generating through P3 (or PP). If someone orders through your website you are done. If they tell you they want to order and don't want to do a show or wait for you to add it to a show you would set it up as an individual order and send it in as you would a show (they do pay direct shipping).

I did not know this - or even think about how I would handle a situation like that! So far, most people that have said something to me also know a host who is having a show, so I direct them to her.

Thanks for the info!

Related to Adding Individual Orders to P3: A Step-by-Step Guide

1. How do I add individual orders to P3?

To add individual orders to P3, follow these steps:

• Click on the "Orders" tab
  • Click on the "Add Order" button
  • Enter the customer's information and order details
  • Click "Save" to add the order to P3

2. Can I add multiple orders at once?

Yes, you can add multiple orders at once by using the "Upload Orders" feature. Simply create a spreadsheet with the customer's information and order details, save it as a CSV file, and upload it to P3.

3. What if I need to make changes to an added order?

If you need to make changes to an added order, you can do so by going to the "Orders" tab and finding the order you want to edit. Click on the order number to open it, and then click on the "Edit" button to make any necessary changes.

4. Can I add orders for multiple customers at once?

Yes, you can add orders for multiple customers at once by using the "Multi-Order Form" feature. This allows you to enter the customer's information and order details all in one form, saving you time and effort.

5. What if I accidentally add an order to the wrong customer?

If you accidentally add an order to the wrong customer, you can easily fix it by going to the "Orders" tab and finding the order you want to move. Click on the order number to open it, and then click on the "Move" button to assign it to the correct customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • missmindym
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • sfdavis918