• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Placing Individual Orders on P3 After Becoming Inactive

In summary, to place an individual order on P3 after becoming inactive, log in to your account and browse through the catalog to add products to your cart. Your consultant discount can still be applied as long as you are logged in, and P3 accepts all major payment methods. There is no minimum order requirement, but orders over $200 qualify for free shipping. However, individual orders do not qualify for host rewards.
JessicaMosley
When you are inactive can you still place individual orders? Can they be through P3? I went inactive this month and I have people who want to place orders but they're a lot less than $200.
Thanks!
Jessica

As far as i know you can still place individual orders.

Yes, they can submit individual orders. However, they will not be paid on them unless they reactivate by submitting $200 or more total in the same month.

Okay thanks so much.

Call HO and check. I had an inactive consultant try to submit a $75 individual order in December and it was denied. When we called we were told that she needs to reactivate (by submitting $200 in sales) before she can submit any individual orders.

I wonder if that's a change that was made to policies and not updated. I could have sworn that a gal in my Director's cluster submitted an individual order last year when she was inactive, but it may have been a barely-qualified show.

Can you try to get a few orders together and make a $150 show out of it?

1. How do I place an individual order on P3 after becoming inactive?

To place an individual order on P3 after becoming inactive, log in to your account and click on the "Shop" tab. Then, browse through the catalog and add the desired products to your cart. Once you are ready to check out, click on the cart icon in the top right corner and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I still use my consultant discount when placing an individual order on P3 after becoming inactive?

Yes, your consultant discount will still be applied to your order as long as you are logged in to your account. If you are having trouble accessing your discount, please contact customer service for assistance.

3. What payment methods are accepted for individual orders on P3?

P3 accepts all major credit cards and debit cards, as well as PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay. You can choose your preferred payment method at checkout.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for individual orders on P3?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for individual orders on P3. However, keep in mind that orders over $200 qualify for free shipping, so it may be beneficial to add more items to your cart to reach this threshold.

5. Can I still earn host rewards when placing an individual order on P3 after becoming inactive?

No, host rewards are only available for orders placed through a party or show. Individual orders on P3 do not qualify for host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinyourpclady
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • Kate0831