• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Placing Supply Orders While Inactive

In summary, it looks like you can order most things excluding products and it should take about a week for the status to be updated once you submit a show.
chefbritt
I have a question regarding supply orders while you are inactive. I went inactive as of Feb. 1st. No, not something I'm proud of, and I have been working hard to get my business back on track. I went through a rough time over the past few months between family issues and moving and starting a new job all at once. Anyways, I have a show that I will be submitting this week that will make me active again, and several other bookings lined up. I need to submit a supply order for the new spring paperwork and other things that I need for my upcoming shows. I would like to submit it today, because I have an open house at my home in two weeks that i could really use the supplies for, and I want it to come in in time. So my question is regarding what we can order while inactive. It says we can place supply orders excluding products. I assume that means the products like the EAD that we get at a discount to use with recipes. But what about things like the spices or door prize items like the twixit clips? Do those count as products? Also, does anyone know how long it takes for your active status to be updated once you submit a show? I would like to place a sample order soon and I know I need to be active to do so. TIA for the responses!

I have no idea on your original question, but I do have a suggestion. You can pay $25 and get a retroactive sales waiver which will let you keep your career sales as well as reactivate you so you don't have to worry about what you can and can't get on a supply order.

Yes, get the waiver! Moving is a reason if you moved far enough.

yes-you can place a supply order while inactive. I did and there were no problems

you just can't order products.

good luck!

Hi there! I completely understand your situation and I'm glad to hear that you are working hard to get your business back on track. I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you've faced recently, but it sounds like you have a great plan in place to get active again. To answer your question, you are correct that supply orders can still be placed while inactive, as long as they do not include products. This means that items like the EAD and other discounted products are not eligible for purchase while inactive. However, items like spices and door prize items are considered supplies and can be ordered while inactive. As for your active status, it typically takes 24-48 hours for your status to be updated once you submit a show. So if you plan on placing a sample order, I would recommend submitting your show as soon as possible to ensure that your status is updated in time. I hope this helps answer your questions! Best of luck with your upcoming shows and open house. Keep up the hard work!

What does it mean to place supply orders while inactive?

Placing supply orders while inactive refers to the process of ordering necessary supplies for a business or organization even when it is not currently operational or active.

Why would someone need to place supply orders while inactive?

Placing supply orders while inactive may be necessary in order to ensure that the business or organization has the necessary supplies to resume operations once it becomes active again. It can also help avoid delays or disruptions in the supply chain.

How can I place supply orders while inactive?

The specific process for placing supply orders while inactive may vary depending on the business or organization. However, it typically involves contacting the supplier directly and providing information about the needed supplies and the expected date of resuming operations.

Do I need to pay for the supply orders while inactive?

Yes, in most cases, payment for the supply orders while inactive will still need to be made. This is because the supplier will likely need to purchase and stock the supplies in advance, and they may also have their own payment policies in place.

Can I cancel or modify my supply orders while inactive?

This will depend on the specific policies of the supplier and the terms of the order. It is best to discuss any potential changes or cancellations with the supplier as soon as possible to avoid any issues or fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ValerieHurtado
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
croberts30
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Sheila