• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Ordering New Products

In summary, our catalog is constantly updated with new and innovative products. You can place an order for new products by contacting your consultant or ordering through our website. We often have special promotions or discounts for new products, which can be found on our website or by contacting your consultant. Unfortunately, pre-orders are not available for new products, but you can place your order once they are officially released. And if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
kage6
Gold Member
I am currently inactive- and know that I have to be active to order the new products- but can't find in the rules where it says how long you have to be active in order to place this order. Does anyone know how many months a person has to be active to order the new products?

I'm fairly certain it's just 1. Once you submit $150 in commissionable sales you should be able to order.

Last edited:
raebates said:
I'm fairly certain it's just 1. Once you submit $150 in commissionable sales you should be able to order.

That sounds right. I believe you would have to be active in the previous month, or submit $150 in the month in which we can order samples, before you can place a sample order.

NooraK said:
That sounds right. I believe you would have to be active in the previous month, or submit $150 in the month in which we can order samples, before you can place a sample order.

This is exactly right.

Thanks - I am getting excited about seeing the what new products we will have.

What new products are currently available for ordering?

Our catalog is constantly being updated with new and innovative products. You can visit our website or contact your consultant for the most up-to-date list of new products available.

How can I place an order for new products?

You can place an order for new products by contacting your consultant or by ordering directly through our website. Simply add the desired products to your cart and proceed to checkout.

Are there any promotions or discounts available for ordering new products?

We often have special promotions or discounts for new products. These can be found on our website or by contacting your consultant. Make sure to check back frequently for new deals and offers.

Can I pre-order new products before they are officially released?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for new products. However, once the products are officially released, you can place your order through our website or with your consultant.

Can I return or exchange new products if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including new releases. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Suzyengl
  • babywings76