• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitted Supply Order in the New Web

In summary, the "Submitted Supply Order" feature in the new web allows users to submit and track orders for supplies online. To access this feature, users must log in to the new web and navigate to the supply ordering section. When submitting a supply order, users will need to provide the name and quantity of the supplies, delivery address, and any special instructions. They can also view their previous supply orders and make changes by contacting customer support.
alidafrizzell
Gold Member
Does anyone know where to find the supply order once it has been submitted in the NEW Web? I submitted one and when it came I "thought" I had ordered something different so wanted to go back to look but can't find it anywhere!

Yes -- once on CC, click on MY SHOWS > My Shows and Orders. It should be in the list with the submit date. To the right, you can click on 'view' to review the order.

HTH,
Sandi

They aren't there any more. Just shows and customer orders. Where are non-commisionable ones?

What is the "Submitted Supply Order" feature in the new web?

The "Submitted Supply Order" feature in the new web allows users to submit and track orders for supplies online.

How do I access the "Submitted Supply Order" feature?

To access the "Submitted Supply Order" feature, log in to the new web and navigate to the supply ordering section. You will see the option to submit a new supply order.

What information do I need to provide when submitting a supply order?

When submitting a supply order, you will need to provide the name and quantity of the supplies you need, as well as the delivery address and any special instructions.

Can I view my previous supply orders?

Yes, the "Submitted Supply Order" feature allows you to view your previous supply orders and track their status in real time.

What if I need to make changes to a submitted supply order?

If you need to make changes to a submitted supply order, please contact our customer support team as soon as possible. They will assist you in making any necessary updates to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • IAmChefJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • DebPC