• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Personal Order Holds | Inactive in May, Active in June"

In summary, when your personal order is on hold, it means there is an issue preventing it from being processed or shipped. To find out why, you can contact the company or seller. Your order will not be delivered while on hold, and the length of time on hold varies. You can usually cancel the order, but it's best to confirm with the company or seller.
jesikaransom
I placed a personal order last night and it is on Hold. Why would this be? I was inactive in May but have had an active month in June. Earlier in June I could not even open a personal order in P3. Any thoughts or ideas?

Was this a personal order or a supply order? I had a supply order on hold once because I tried to order a mini-serving spatula 2 months after ordering one earlier. Just call HO and they will tell you.

There could be a few reasons why your personal order is on hold:1. Payment Issue: If there is an issue with your payment method or if your credit card has expired, your order may be placed on hold until the issue is resolved.2. Product Availability: If one or more of the products you ordered are out of stock, your order may be placed on hold until the product becomes available again.3. Order Verification: Sometimes, companies may place orders on hold to verify the authenticity of the order and ensure that it is not fraudulent.4. Shipping Address Issue: If there is an issue with your shipping address, such as an incomplete or incorrect address, your order may be placed on hold until the issue is resolved.If you are unsure about why your personal order is on hold, it is best to contact customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide you with more information and help resolve any issues that may be causing the hold on your order.

What does it mean when my personal order is on hold?

When your personal order is on hold, it means that there is an issue or concern with your order that is preventing it from being processed or shipped. This could be due to payment issues, missing information, or other reasons.

How can I find out why my personal order is on hold?

To find out why your personal order is on hold, you can contact the company or seller that you placed the order with. They will be able to provide you with more information and help resolve the issue.

Will my personal order still be delivered if it is on hold?

In most cases, your personal order will not be delivered while it is on hold. Once the issue has been resolved and the order is processed, it will be shipped and delivered to you.

How long will my personal order be on hold?

The length of time that your personal order will be on hold can vary. It depends on the reason for the hold and how quickly the issue can be resolved. It is best to contact the company or seller to get an estimated timeline.

Can I cancel my personal order while it is on hold?

Yes, you can usually cancel your personal order while it is on hold. However, it is best to contact the company or seller to confirm their cancellation policy and process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kage6
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kage6
  • huskerlissa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • erinyourpclady