• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changeover Kit Supplies: What To Order Before Activating?

In summary, a changeover kit is a collection of essential supplies that new Pampered Chef consultants need to order before starting their business. It includes catalogs, order forms, business supplies, cooking tools, and product samples. The kit can be customized to fit individual business needs and can be ordered through the consultant's account on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting the consultant support team. It is recommended to order the kit at least two weeks before activating the business to allow for processing and shipping time.
nikki70563
Gold Member
Can someone help me I want to know what comes in the changeover kit - because I am inactive but plan to become active soon (got three catalog shows going on - will not close till end of month). Was thinking of placing a supply order for somethings but don't want to get to much of the same thing that would be in changeover kit - any suggestions?

New catalogs, new theme show materials, P3 CD, printable material CD, sample of mini catalog, I think that's about it.

thanks....

That sounds right - there's a list in the back of the special edition newsletter on CC (which you can access, even if you're inactive). The only thing that is in any quantity is 1 pack of catalogs. Everything else is singles (well, a 10-pack of show planners).

chefann said:
That sounds right - there's a list in the back of the special edition newsletter on CC (which you can access, even if you're inactive). The only thing that is in any quantity is 1 pack of catalogs. Everything else is singles (well, a 10-pack of show planners).

the special edition newsletter would be in the consultant news on cc - or where?

It's on the page with the consultant newsletters on consultant's corner. It's on the left side of the page - Special Edition Spring will be the one you want.

nikki70563 said:
the special edition newsletter would be in the consultant news on cc - or where?

Go to CC you can download the Special Consultant CN. I believe it is under news or publications.

1. What is a changeover kit and why do I need it?

A changeover kit is a collection of essential supplies that you need to order before activating your business as a Pampered Chef consultant. These supplies will help you set up your business, hold parties, and showcase our products to your customers.

2. What items are included in the changeover kit?

The changeover kit includes a variety of products such as catalogs, order forms, business supplies, cooking tools, and product samples. These supplies will help you get started as a consultant and provide you with the necessary materials to run your business smoothly.

3. Can I customize my changeover kit?

Yes, you can customize your changeover kit by selecting the products and supplies that best fit your business needs. You can choose from our wide range of products and add or remove items from your kit before placing your order.

4. How do I order my changeover kit?

You can order your changeover kit through your consultant account on our website. Simply log in, go to the "Supplies" tab, and select the items you want to include in your kit. You can also contact your consultant support team for assistance with placing your order.

5. When should I order my changeover kit?

We recommend ordering your changeover kit at least two weeks before you plan to activate your business. This will give us enough time to process and ship your order, ensuring that you have all the necessary supplies before you start your business as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
  • kltaylo