• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Paperwork Supplies Will You Order for Fall?

In summary, the fall season paperwork orders include mini catalogs, order forms, show planners, recruiting brochures, show tally forms, and a free RUFTH trivet. The order forms have been updated with a new guarantee category and the wedding registry catalogs will be available on September 1st. The mini catalogs have been improved with current products and additional messages, making them great for handing out at fairs or using as invitations.
dragonflyz
Just wondering what you will all be ordering paperwork wise for the fall season...my consultant kit (s/s08) had stuff but I want to know what I should REALLY order (besides catalogs! lol) Looking to the pros for help!:chef:

dragonflyz said:
Just wondering what you will all be ordering paperwork wise for the fall season...my consultant kit (s/s08) had stuff but I want to know what I should REALLY order (besides catalogs! lol) Looking to the pros for help!:chef:

Ditto on the request for information from the oldies but goodies!

I order about 150-300 mini catalogs and mail those out to past hostesses and pre-ferred customers. I include a little paper inside to mention the upcoming specials and to get them to know they can contact me, otherwise I call them.
If it hasn't changed, I don't get it. I have over 100 write-in order forms so I will change the shipping amount on each of those, so I can still use them. With the new product guarantee info, I will get more order forms and copy that on the back and hand one out to each cust with their receipt.

pampered.chris said:
I order about 150-300 mini catalogs and mail those out to past hostesses and pre-ferred customers. I include a little paper inside to mention the upcoming specials and to get them to know they can contact me, otherwise I call them.
If it hasn't changed, I don't get it. I have over 100 write-in order forms so I will change the shipping amount on each of those, so I can still use them. With the new product guarantee info, I will get more order forms and copy that on the back and hand one out to each cust with their receipt.

Ditto on this.

I'll order 100 catalogs, order forms, and anything that has been updated and needs to be replaced - other than that, I will continue to use what I have. Recruiting Brochures will be pretty much the same info - just a different picture of the kit to include the new SB cookbook, so I won't bother with ordering those until I need them....

I do reccomend ordering a Training CD or 2. I order at least 1 on every supply order. I personally try not to do more than 2 supply orders a seaason. It helps me not to spend so much on un necessary stuff.

The order forms have changed beyond the shipping amount. There's a new guarantee category that is described on the back of the receipt. Wedding Registry items will update later, so don't get them on your July supply order.I'll be getting:
catalogs and a few mini catalogs (I got some at Conference for myself)
order forms - don't forget, we get some free on the first supply order of the season
show planners
recruiting brochures
show tally formsDon't forget to order your free RUFTH trivet, too!

chefann said:
The order forms have changed beyond the shipping amount. There's a new guarantee category that is described on the back of the receipt.

Wedding Registry items will update later, so don't get them on your July supply order.

I'll be getting:
catalogs and a few mini catalogs (I got some at Conference for myself)
order forms - don't forget, we get some free on the first supply order of the season
show planners
recruiting brochures
show tally forms

Don't forget to order your free RUFTH trivet, too!

I LOVE the new trivet!

What about the new Wedding catalogs? Can we order these with our first supply order? I am definitely going to order these (if we can).
Ann - what registry items will be updated later? I was planning on getting some Wedding Registry stuff, b/c I don't have any paperwork on them, so was just wondering on what I should wait on?

The new wedding registry catalogs will be available Sept. 1. I assume that the registry brochure may get a refresh to match, but that's an assumption on my part (and you know what they say about assuming ;) ). For those who weren't at conference, HO will be producing a 20-page catalog aimed at potential registrants. It's a square book, really streamlined and classy. They'll be 10 for $4, and I think they'll be a great handout for bridal fairs. Also, the mini catalogs this season are truly mini catalogs. They have some current products, not just the new things. And there are recruiting and hosting messages, as well as a recipe. That makes them GREAT for handing out at fairs or using as invitations to shows.

Awesome info on the mini catalogs Ann...I got some a while back and wasn't ALL that impressed...they ARE nice to keep in the purse or car in case you run out of the regular ones...the new ones sound much better and I will order some...

I always get the free pack of consultant agreements too - even if I don't use them! I'm optimistic!

Catalogs, order forms, P3 receipts, opportunity brochures...KISS :)

DebbieJ said:
Catalogs, order forms, P3 receipts, opportunity brochures...KISS :)

...and cheap. Best not to waste money if you don't need to!

Thanks for all of the insight. I was going to order new P3 receipts and now I definately will.

This is all very helpful...there are so many items you can get in the different categories...I have the 'just in case' mentality so want to order everything...however, I shall refrain this go around...I shall stick with the basics!

chefann said:
The new wedding registry catalogs will be available Sept. 1. I assume that the registry brochure may get a refresh to match, but that's an assumption on my part (and you know what they say about assuming ;) ).

For those who weren't at conference, HO will be producing a 20-page catalog aimed at potential registrants. It's a square book, really streamlined and classy. They'll be 10 for $4, and I think they'll be a great handout for bridal fairs.

I must have completely missed the part that they wouldn't be available until Sept 1. I love the look of the special catalogs and think that will help market it better. On the bus back to the hotel one day, this lovely lady was telling me that she aims for one Wedding Registry or shower a month and that it's really helped grow her business, so I would like to try and implement that!!

Back on topic.......I always order the new SBRC for host gifts.

Also, don't forget to order the freebies - At least in the past you were able to get 40 write in order forms and the RUFTH trivet once a season and 1 package of cooking show planning guides and consultant agreements each supply order. You can double check to make sure you got everything by searching for "no charge" on the pdf version or sorting the items by price in the (magnifying glass) finder on P3.Other than what is mentioned, I do like to get a few theme show invitations if they have them, recipe cards, regular invitations (if you use those), and copies of the opportunity book.

How do we order the new fall paperwork? I got on CC and it still has the Spring/Summer supply order form.

Does anyone know where to order the roll of Pampered Chef Logo?

That item doesn't exist any more. But I think logo stickers are available from Merrill. Otherwise you can download the logo from CC and print it on clear labels from the office supply store.

I also order some invitations, a small amount of theme invitations and recipe cards, Season's Bests, and the Host a show flyer.

Here is my order...

Item Number/Description Quantity Unit Price Ext. Price
EF40 Guest Address Labels/15 3 2.50 7.50
JG02 Catalog/100 - Fall 08 1 45.00 45.00
JG05 Mini Catalog/25 Fall/Winter 2008 3 3.00 9.00
JG12 Come Join Us! Recruiting Booklet/10 (F/W '08) 1 3.00 3.00
JG23 Show Benefits Flyer/15 (F/W '08) 1 1.75 1.75
JG24 Season's Best® Recipe Collection (FW '08)/10 1 6.00 6.00
JG36 Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip Recipe Card/30 2 1.00 2.00
JG37 Peppermint Fudge Cookie Recipe Card/30 1 1.00 1.00
JG50 PamperedPartner® Sales Receipt/100 (F/W '08) 1 2.75 2.75
JG66 Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle 1 4.00 4.00
JG67 Coarse Sea & Himalayan Salt 1 3.50 3.50
JB39 Round-Up from the Heart® Trivet 1 0.00 0.00
FN31 Cooking Show Planning Guide/15 1 1.50 0.00
3422 Come to the Basement Book/1 1 5.00 5.00

I need to get some commission this month so I can place an order.

I have a show that is suppose to turn in by Wednesday. I hope it does so I can order on 22nd with that commission. My other shows are at the end of the month.

What's the number for the write in order forms? Are they still free?

You'll get a small pack (50) free with your first supply order. After that, you have to pay for them.

Gotcha. I've been doing this for over a year, but never can remember that!

1. What paperwork supplies are essential for Pampered Chef consultants to order for the fall season?

The most essential paperwork supplies for the fall season include order forms, host packets, catalogs, and customer care cards. These supplies will help you keep track of orders, communicate with hosts, showcase products to customers, and provide excellent customer service.

2. Are there any new paperwork supplies available for the fall season?

Yes, we have some new paperwork supplies available for the fall season. We have updated catalog designs, new customer care cards with exclusive offers, and host packets with updated host rewards.

3. How many order forms should I order for the fall season?

It is recommended to order at least 50 order forms for the fall season. This will give you enough forms to take orders from multiple customers and have some extra in case of mistakes or lost orders.

4. Can I order additional paperwork supplies throughout the fall season?

Yes, you can order additional paperwork supplies throughout the fall season. Our website is updated regularly with new supplies, and you can also contact your team leader for assistance with ordering.

5. Is it possible to customize the paperwork supplies with my contact information?

Yes, it is possible to customize some paperwork supplies with your contact information. You can add your name, contact number, and email address to host packets, customer care cards, and business cards. This will help you promote your business and make it easier for customers to reach you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kcjodih