• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your $200 with S/S & Fall Supply Orders

In summary, the "Maximize Your $200 with S/S & Fall Supply Orders" promotion from Pampered Chef is a limited time offer where customers can save money by purchasing specific products from the Spring/Summer and Fall product lines. To participate, customers must place an order for $200 or more from the designated products, and the discount will automatically be applied at checkout. This promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers and only applies to eligible products from the designated lines. The products included in this promotion can be found on the designated list on the Pampered Chef website and are subject to availability. The promotion will end on the designated date stated on the website, so it is recommended to take advantage of it before it ends.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have 200PC$ available. I still have over $100 of stuff from the S/S supply order form that I wanted to get. Should I wait to order until I get the Changeover kit? Will they have the fall supply order info it there? Will I be able to order both S/S and Fall on the same order and save on shipping? Or is it 2 separate orders anyway. Am I right in thinking that $4 shipping is only available once a month? If that's the case, should I get S/S now and then in August order my fall stuff? I have too many questions....sorry :)

Yes, it's $4 shipping once per month.Several things on the supply order form with be the same so it depends on what you want. Also, you probably won't be able to order the F/W until Aggust? Not sure. You could wait to see it and then decide. Mostly what changes is the paperwork (it's updated) and sometimes the discounted products to accommodate the new recipes.You may be able to order from the same one (you'll be able to tell in P3). I'd try it if there really are things you want on both.

It was mainly the featured products that I was wanting to order.

1. What is the "Maximize Your $200 with S/S & Fall Supply Orders" promotion?

The "Maximize Your $200 with S/S & Fall Supply Orders" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can save money by purchasing specific products from the Spring/Summer and Fall product lines.

2. How can I participate in this promotion?

To participate in the "Maximize Your $200 with S/S & Fall Supply Orders" promotion, simply place an order for $200 or more from the designated Spring/Summer and Fall products. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

3. Can I combine this promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. The discount will only be applied to eligible products in the Spring/Summer and Fall lines.

4. What products are included in this promotion?

The products included in the "Maximize Your $200 with S/S & Fall Supply Orders" promotion can be found on the designated list on the Pampered Chef website. These products are from the Spring/Summer and Fall lines and are subject to availability.

5. When does this promotion end?

The "Maximize Your $200 with S/S & Fall Supply Orders" promotion is a limited time offer and will end on the designated date stated on the Pampered Chef website. Be sure to take advantage of this promotion before it ends!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
  • princessmeshelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dragonflyz