• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Regular Products on S/S Supply List

In summary, the regular products on this season's supply list are: Prep Bowl Set, Chef's Tongs, Large Scoop, Bamboo Spatula Set, Dots Large Round Bowl.
legacypc46
Gold Member
I just did a sneak peek of the S/S supply list on P3. Here are the regular products on this season's supply list (for your general planning):
- Prep Bowl Set ($12.00)
- Chef's Tongs ($12.00)
- Large Scoop ($7.50)
- Bamboo Spatula Set ($4.00)
- Dots Large Round Bowl ($23.25)

For those who are new: Every season The Pampered Chef introduces featured recipes. If the tools needed to do these recipes aren't in the new consultant kit, the company makes them available on the supply order form at a substantial discount (usually 50%). You can only purchase one at this price. (We can start ordering next week.)

-leggy
(my apologies if this has been posted already...hard to believe I could actually beat Ann at posting something like this first:rolleyes: )

will definitely be getting a set of prepr bowls!!!

I want another set of prep bowls, I know I will purchase some!

mmmmm, lemon cakes anyone? (new featured recipe using the prep bowls)

Good thing you pointed that out, I was thinking about purchasing another set anyway, almost did last night!

I may get some more prep bowls too. I love them!:D

I have made the lemon cakes and they are GREAT....I will be getting more prep bowls also.

Hmm...do I need a 3rd set of prep bowls? LOL

you can NEVER Have enough prep bowls. lol

That is so cool! I need another set of prep bowls and I was debating on getting the large scoop. I guess I will have to wait until next week.

Get the large scoop, it works great for filling muffins, pancakes, silicone floral pan. And at that price, you cannot beat it!

The chef's tongs are great, too - not that I need a 3rd, but one is always in the dishwasher.

hey what about the Samples! i saw that for the big package of the samples it is $50 more this season!!!!

kspry said:
The chef's tongs are great, too - not that I need a 3rd, but one is always in the dishwasher.

I thought the same thing! I have two already, do I want a third...

Even if you own these products...if you ever need giveaways, you can't beat the price!

Prep Bowls YEAH! Don't have to wait until April!

I am sorry, but I can't find these pages in CC. Am I looking in the wrong place? Can you point me to where I should be looking to see this information? Thanks!:confused:

ChefAnnie, they're not posted in CC yet, probably will be on 1/22, after the website maintenance this Sunday. However, if you are in PP or P3, you can do a "mock" order and date it after 2/1 and see the new items that will be available. HTH

Tammy

Thanks so much, Leggy. I wasn't aware of this. Woo Hooo More toys! :D

You can never have too many prep bowls! I've already got 14 of the little guys and will get another set. I use them constantly...especially for measuring. :)
-leggy

Thanks leggy! I was curious what the products would be and I definately need more prep bowls. I always have jello in mine and never have any around to use for other things or to show half the time when I am not home.

Need the tongs too!

RaggedyAunt/Tammy, Thanks so much for this tip!

So excited about the prep bowls! I have a set already and will most likely use these for the lemon cakes at shows. I like to give them as host gifts though. I fill them up with kisses or MnM's and hand them to my host and say "Because she was so sweet and had everything prepped for me...."

how do you find this on p3?

put in a supply order dated Feb 5 and it will all come up for you to look at.

Help!!! I'm a new consultant and I'd like to order a few things from the last supply list before the new one comes out. I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it on PPP3.

go into P3, at top of screen in the toolbar click create non commision order(white with +). Then you should see 2 dropdown menus order type and order date. Just use todays date. and select supply order. That should do it.

ok i know how to place an order but i am n p3 and how do you see a list of the new s/s list? it only has the option foir items and then you have to know the #'s to put in. I know that you can view the # on cc but that is still f/w. Help I want to look at them. to gert ready to buy.

Jaime, you should be able to click on the little symbol to look up the items,and view a list of all that are available. The products will be in that list. You dont need to know the item numbers.

right, i just scrolled through the items and saw stuff that said s/s 2008, or items that i noticed were not on there before

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH i FINALLY SAW IT!!! I NEVER KNEW I COULD DO THAT. MY UPLINE ONLY USES PP NOT P3 AGAIN THANK YOU

I finally have a good excuse to buy the prep bowls and at such a great price!!!! Hmm, I think I need the scoop and tongs too!!! :chef:

then prep bowls it is!

My experience has been that we can only "Sample" order items that we have not already purchased in our Start up Kits or a previous season's Sample of the same item. The program may let you place the order but it gets bounced if it is a duplicate. I've done this unknowingly twice and that has
convinced me to check before placing my current Sample orders.

1. What is the purpose of the S/S supply list on P3?

The S/S supply list on P3 is a sneak peek of the regular products that will be available for purchase this season. These products are essential for general planning and are typically used in featured recipes.

2. What are the regular products included on this season's supply list?

The regular products on this season's supply list are the Prep Bowl Set, Chef's Tongs, Large Scoop, Bamboo Spatula Set, and Dots Large Round Bowl.

3. How much do these regular products cost?

The cost of each regular product on the supply list is listed next to the item. The prices range from $4.00 for the Bamboo Spatula Set to $23.25 for the Dots Large Round Bowl.

4. Can these regular products be purchased at a discount?

Yes, these regular products can be purchased at a discount of 50%. This discount is only available for one purchase per consultant. The supply order form will be available for ordering next week.

5. Are these regular products only available for new consultants?

No, these regular products are available for all consultants to purchase. They are typically used in featured recipes and are essential for general planning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• princessmeshelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedtracy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtracy
  • Suzanne Johnson