• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Order New Spring Supplies? Help!

In summary, to place an order for new spring supplies, you can either contact your independent consultant or visit the website and browse the catalog to select items. There is no minimum order requirement and the supplies are available for both shipping and pickup. You can also order as a gift for someone else and the delivery time will depend on your chosen shipping method and location, with orders typically being processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
pamperedtracy
Gold Member
I don't know what I am doing wrong. I went into my pampered partner and tried to order some new Spring supplies. (I am in the old PP)

At first when I was seeing the list in the supply area, all of the item numbers were doubled.

So I did a product update and a program update, and I don't even know if I can describe what it is doing. It won't let me put a product number in.

When I click the magnifying glass, it goes to what looks like a spread sheet with a #CL83 and a set of 10/Season's best for 2.00.

I again try and put something in the find product and nothing.

Has this happened to anyone else, or is it the user?

:confused: :confused:

Tracy

Samples need to be a sample order, not supply order. Change the order type, and you should be able to see the sample packages.

I am trying to order Spring supplies like catalogs and things.

Not the samples.

Tracy

Oops- sorry. I mis-read.OK... that's weird. Have you rebooted your computer? Sometimes that helps for reasons unknown.If it still isn't working, I'd give tech support a call.

Thanks, I will give it a try, and then call tech support if I need to.

Thanks again,

Tracy

1. How do I place an order for new spring supplies?

To place an order for new spring supplies, you can either contact your independent consultant or visit our website and browse our catalog to select the items you wish to purchase. Once you have made your selections, you can proceed to checkout and complete your order.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for new spring supplies?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for new spring supplies. You can order as much or as little as you need for your kitchen or cooking needs.

3. Are the new spring supplies available for shipping or do I need to pick them up?

Our new spring supplies are available for both shipping and pickup. If you prefer to have them shipped, you can select your preferred shipping method during checkout. If you choose to pick them up, you can coordinate with your independent consultant for the best time and location.

4. Can I order new spring supplies as a gift for someone else?

Yes, you can order new spring supplies as a gift for someone else. During checkout, you can enter a different shipping address and add a personalized message to the recipient.

5. How long will it take for my new spring supplies to arrive?

The delivery time for your new spring supplies will depend on your chosen shipping method and location. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You can track your order using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather223
  • winnee