• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Sample Packages and Supplies Together | Spring Samples Available

In summary, samples and supplies must be ordered on separate orders. PP may only be showing Spring samples because Fall samples cannot be ordered until August 1. There is a limited time to order samples, usually 6 weeks after your contract was received. You can only place one sample package order per season, but you can order different packages as long as they are done by 9/30. However, you cannot duplicate items in multiple orders. There is currently no way to order paperwork online.
MandyH
Can I order sample packages and supplies on the same order or do they have to be seperate? Also, on PP it is still showing the Spring Sample packages as well. Can I still order them since I didn't get a chance to in the Spring?

Samples and supplies must go in on different orders.

PP is probably only showing Spring for you because we can't order Fall samples until August 1. Date your order on or after Aug. 1 and they should come up.

There is a limited time to order samples. If you were already an active consultant at the time the Spring samples came out, you missed your chance.

I didn't sign up until the end of April, but I guess I missed out. Oh well... thanks for the info!

I think you have until 6 weeks after your contract was received to order samples for the season in effect when you sign. Darn.

But you can get an order ready for Fall stuff- just date it Aug. 1.

so on PPP can I submit the order for samples tonight if it is dated for tomorrow? Also is there any way to order paperwork on-line. I go to PC.com and it just gives me the order form?? Can't this be submitted on-line???

Okay another sample package question -- Am I only allowed to place one of these orders or can it be multiple orders as long as they are done by 9/30. For example, I order the appetizer caddy and the pantry package this week, but in 2 weeks I want to order package A or whatever. Thanks!

MandyH said:
Okay another sample package question -- Am I only allowed to place one of these orders or can it be multiple orders as long as they are done by 9/30. For example, I order the appetizer caddy and the pantry package this week, but in 2 weeks I want to order package A or whatever. Thanks!
Yes, you can. However...you can not duplicate items. So, if you order pkg B this week, you can't order package A, since it would have some of the same items in it!

HTH

1. What is included in the Spring Samples Available package?

The Spring Samples Available package includes a variety of our newest and most popular products, as well as samples of our top-selling recipes and cooking tips.

2. How much does the Spring Samples Available package cost?

The cost of the Spring Samples Available package varies depending on the specific products and samples included, but typically ranges from $20 to $30.

3. Can I customize my Spring Samples Available package?

Unfortunately, the Spring Samples Available package is pre-packaged and cannot be customized. However, we do offer a wide range of individual products and samples that can be purchased separately.

4. How long does it take to receive my Spring Samples Available package?

Orders for the Spring Samples Available package are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. Delivery times may vary depending on your location.

5. Is there a limit to how many Spring Samples Available packages I can order?

No, there is no limit to how many Spring Samples Available packages you can order. However, please keep in mind that supplies may be limited and we recommend ordering early to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • iteachncook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Unic0rn76