• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FAQs for Sample and Supply Orders in Your First 30 Days

In summary, the consultant is still within their first 30 days and has questions about sample and supply orders. They see that both Spring/Summer 08 and Fall 08 sample orders are available, and they want to know how long the Spring/Summer 08 samples will be available and if they are limited. They also have a question about the 1 supply order per month with $4 shipping promotion, wondering if it's based on the date of the order or the calendar month. The response is that it's based on the calendar month, so they can place orders on July 31 and August 1 and both will have the $4 shipping. The consultant expresses their appreciation for the website.
Unic0rn76
I am still within my first 30 days and had some questions about sample and supply order.

I see that there are both Spring/Summer 08 and Fall 08 sample orders are now available. How long will the Spring/Summer 08 samples be available to order? Are they there for a limited time?

Also, I know that you can make 1 supply order a month and get $4 shipping.

Is that 1 month from the date you order the supply? Example, I make an order on July 28th do I have to wait until August 28th to make another supply order for $4 shipping?

Or since the 1st order was July can I make an order August 1st and get $4 shipping again, since its a new month?

Hope this makes sense..
And thanks in advance. I love this website! I is the best thing for new consultants! :chef:

Unic0rn76 said:
I am still within my first 30 days and had some questions about sample and supply order.

I see that there are both Spring/Summer 08 and Fall 08 sample orders are now available. How long will the Spring/Summer 08 samples be available to order? Are they there for a limited time?I would call HO on this. New consultants can buy the last season's samples during their first 6 weeks but since they have the new season up it may not be available - let us know what they say.

Also, I know that you can make 1 supply order a month and get $4 shipping.

Is that 1 month from the date you order the supply? Example, I make an order on July 28th do I have to wait until August 28th to make another supply order for $4 shipping?

Or since the 1st order was July can I make an order August 1st and get $4 shipping again, since its a new month? It's the calendar month. You can order on July 31 and Aug. 1 and both orders would have the $4 (soon to be $4.25) shipping charge.

Hope this makes sense..
And thanks in advance. I love this website! I is the best thing for new consultants! :chef:

Answers in red.

Thank you for reaching out to us with your questions about sample and supply orders. I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your first 30 days with us and finding the website helpful! Regarding the availability of Spring/Summer 08 samples, they will typically be available for a limited time until they sell out or until the next season's samples become available. We recommend ordering them as soon as possible to ensure you have them for your parties and shows.In regards to supply orders, you are correct that consultants can make one supply order per month with $4 shipping. This is based on a calendar month, so if you make an order on July 28th, you would need to wait until August 1st (or any date in August) to place another supply order with $4 shipping. The month resets on the first of each month, so you can take advantage of the $4 shipping offer once per month. I hope this answers your questions and please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further concerns. We are here to support you and help make your Pampered Chef experience a success! Happy cooking!

1. What is a sample order?

A sample order is a request for a small quantity of a product or material that is used to evaluate its quality, design, or suitability before making a larger purchase. It allows customers to test the product before committing to a larger order.

2. How do I place a sample order?

You can place a sample order by contacting the supplier directly and requesting a sample. Some suppliers have online forms or portals where you can place a sample order. Make sure to provide all necessary information such as product name, quantity, and shipping address.

3. What is a supply order?

A supply order is a request for a larger quantity of a product or material that is needed for ongoing operations or projects. It is usually placed by businesses or organizations to replenish their inventory or stock.

4. How do I place a supply order?

You can place a supply order by contacting the supplier directly and providing them with a list of products and quantities needed. This can be done through email, phone, or online portals. Make sure to confirm the pricing, shipping, and delivery dates before finalizing the order.

5. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

It depends on the supplier's policies and the stage of your order. If the order is still in the processing stage, you may be able to make changes. However, if the order has already been shipped, it may not be possible to make changes. It is best to contact the supplier as soon as possible to discuss any necessary changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachncook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • linojackie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • k1tchng0ddess