• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Samples and Supplies at CC: Confirmed Order and Pricing Inquiry

In summary, to place a sample or supply order with Pampered Chef, you can do so online or through your consultant. Unfortunately, these orders cannot be customized but there is a wide selection of products available for purchase. Delivery time varies but is typically 7-10 business days. These orders are non-refundable and there is no minimum order requirement, but shipping fees may apply for smaller orders.
linojackie
I went onto CC and into the samples and supplies section. I selected samples and clicked on one of the F/W '08 sample packages. I proceeded to checkout and got a confirmation of my order, and see it on CC. However, my question is in the pricing. It showed me the 50% off price, but I thought that was only good until 9/30? (I did it on 10/5) Can anybody tell me if I will be charged the sample price or the consultant price?

Thanks!The 50% off price is only valid until 9/30. You will be charged the consultant price for the sample package.

I'm not sure what will happen in this situation.Unfortunately, without further information about your specific situation and the policies of the company, it is difficult to determine if you will be charged the sample price or the consultant price. It would be best to contact CC directly and inquire about the pricing for your order to ensure that you are charged correctly.

1. How do I place a sample or supply order?

To place a sample or supply order, you can either do so online through your Pampered Chef account or you can contact your consultant directly. Your consultant will be able to assist you with any questions you may have about the ordering process.

2. Can I customize my sample and supply order?

Unfortunately, our sample and supply orders are pre-packaged and cannot be customized. However, we do offer a wide variety of products for purchase that you can choose from to fit your specific needs.

3. How long will it take for my sample and supply order to arrive?

The delivery time for your sample and supply order will vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen. Typically, orders will arrive within 7-10 business days. If you have not received your order within this time frame, please contact your consultant for further assistance.

4. Can I return or exchange items from my sample and supply order?

Our sample and supply orders are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. However, if there is an issue with a product, please contact your consultant for further assistance.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for sample and supply orders?

There is no minimum order requirement for sample and supply orders. You can order as many or as few products as you need. However, please keep in mind that shipping fees may apply for smaller orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Unic0rn76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PC1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MandyH