• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre-Order S/S Paperwork Supplies?

In summary, beginning Jan. 18, you will be able to pre-order a selection of spring business materials through Consultant's Corner. The prices for the catalogs and mini catalogs will increase from $20 and $49 to $20 and $49, respectively, and the materials will not be available to order through PamperedPartner Plus or on supply orders until Feb. 6. However, the pre-order site is only available Jan. 18-31.
DebinIA
Gold Member
This was on the PC Newswire last week...
Pre-order Spring Business Materials
Beginning Monday, Jan. 18, you''ll be able to pre-order a selection of spring business materials through Consultant''s Corner. You can pre-order the Spring/Summer Catalog, Spring/Summer mini catalogs and Theme Show materials to include in your March Host Packets. Pre-ordered materials will ship to be delivered on Feb. 6. These items will not be available to order through PamperedPartner® Plus or on supply orders until Feb. 6.

Please note:

We''ve expanded the Spring Catalog from 56 to 64 pages to better showcase our products, and add more food photography and recipes. As a result, the price of the catalog will increase to $20 for a pack of 25 and $49 for a pack of 100. When you see it, we''re sure you''ll agree the catalog continues to be an excellent value and an even more effective tool to grow your business.

To pre-order your spring business materials, beginning Jan. 18, go to Consultant''s Corner > Managing Your Business > Samples and Supplies.

The pre-order site is only available Jan. 18-31.

Anyone found where we are able to order???

No! I was on there trying to look at the new things and I cannot see where we can order them either!!!! I already have a full month for March and need to get my host packets out soon! Let me know if you can find them anywhere!!!!!!!!

I don't think they would put the samples up yet... We don't know what the new products are. But you should be able to order supplies through P3. Remember, they are not going to ship them until after all the Spring Launch meetings though.

Krista Burson said:
I don't think they would put the samples up yet... We don't know what the new products are. But you should be able to order supplies through P3. Remember, they are not going to ship them until after all the Spring Launch meetings though.

The info states that we will be able to pre-order supplies Jan 18th-31st, by going to the sample and supplies page on CC. They won't be available to order through P3 - just online @ CC.

However, I don't see that option on CC yet.

I called a couple hours ago and they are still working on getting it on the website.

Karen

I am trying to find it too..it's not ready under PP3...can someone figure this out..thanks

kreaser said:
I am trying to find it too..it's not ready under PP3...can someone figure this out..thanks

It's not going to be on P3 - ONLY under sample and supplies on CC.

I've learned over the years that when HO says something will be available on X date, it usually isn't up until noon or later. I find it a bit annoying, you would think they'd have it all ready to go, and just make it active first thing in the morning, but it's not the end of the world.

NooraK said:
I've learned over the years that when HO says something will be available on X date, it usually isn't up until noon or later. I find it a bit annoying, you would think they'd have it all ready to go, and just make it active first thing in the morning, but it's not the end of the world.

I agree. If it isn't going to be up until mid-day - then it would be nice to know that, so we can prepare for that.

The tab is up now to order, but when you click on it, you get an incomplete page.

That is what I got too still waiting

It's up now. If you just hover over "Samples and Supplies" in the "Managing Your Business" menu, you won't see an option for it, but if you click on "Samples and Supplies" you'll get the option at the bottom of the page.

Just ordered mine!

Thanks PC for all of those wonderful PC $$ from the December Sales Promotion! :thumbup:

I just ordered mine :)

Thanks all. It's up and I just ordered. Bye bye PC dollars... :-( Hello SPRING!!

Silly question...

We only get one supply order per month at the $4.25 shipping rate. Does this supply order count as January or February?

If it counts as February, what about once everything is "released" for order after Launch...will we have to pay the higher shipping that second order??

Just wondering...

I wish I had save more PC $ :(

kam said:
Silly question...

We only get one supply order per month at the $4.25 shipping rate. Does this supply order count as January or February?

If it counts as February, what about once everything is "released" for order after Launch...will we have to pay the higher shipping that second order??

Just wondering...

That's a good point. I'd EMAIL HO on that one - they're more likely to research to get the correct answer if it's in writing. I'm thinking it should be January since that's when you put the order in. They don't usually go by the ship date, they use the order date.

If you did not submit $150 last month (i.e. you're inactive), you cannot place a pre-order for the spring catalog supplies.

I've got a question? What is the difference between this & the change over kit? TIA

this is to order S/S catalogs, minis, invites and recipe cards beyond what comes in your C/O kit. The benefit is that they'll be shipped so you'll receive them Feb 6th. After the 31 st you won't be able to order until the 6th.

Did anyone here see the accidental posting of the SS CN? ON Jan 5th I checked to see what the trip destination was and I went to download the Jan CN and the SS 2010 CN was there too. I checked it all out and saw the new products and promotions for spring. I thought that's weird it was there, but since there was no Leadership anymore, I figured they were going to announce the new products then too. When I went back later that night it was gone and has been since...very strange. Somebody goofed evidently.

NooraK said:
this is to order S/S catalogs, minis, invites and recipe cards beyond what comes in your C/O kit. The benefit is that they'll be shipped so you'll receive them Feb 6th. After the 31 st you won't be able to order until the 6th.

OIC...so this is in addition to the CO...

PLEASE GIVE US SOME HINTS, ZMOM58, i CANNOT ATTEND THE MEETINGS, DUE TO MY FULL-TIME JOB.....

DO NOT GIVE ANY HINTS ON HERE!! If you feel so inclined please send a private message or email to Christine.

The temptation to know everything early is really strong....but the posting by HO was completely accidental. It will all be public in Febraruy...as the company intended. It would be best if those 'who know' don't admit to it on here (you will be BOMBARDED with requests) and it justs stirs up drama. We all will know soon...and I can't wait to see the products!

I am a new consultant - can someone tell me what comes in the change over package? I am also going to get the business building package but want to get some host packets ready as soon as the new stuff comes out on Feb. 6.
Thanks

I belive in the change over box you will get

50 Spring Catalogs
A Seasons best cookbook
1 3 copy order form
1 of each Theme show recipe card
1 of each invitation
The Show an sell DVD will come in your first suppy order
Show and sell DVD

Just Remember when you put in the First Supply order Remember the FREE things to order them They are the RUTH Trivite, 3 copy order forms 25
I think thats it also any paper work that may change for spring they will include
You will have to now order what you need for your business

The RUFTH Trivet won't change until next season, so if you've already gotten one for free, you won't be able to get a second.

Just used my pc dollars to order spring supplies!!! Thanks for reminding me!

chef131doreen said:
I belive in the change over box you will get

50 Spring Catalogs
A Seasons best cookbook
1 3 copy order form
1 of each Theme show recipe card
1 of each invitation
The Show an sell DVD will come in your first suppy order
Show and sell DVD

Just Remember when you put in the First Supply order Remember the FREE things to order them They are the RUTH Trivite, 3 copy order forms 25
I think thats it also any paper work that may change for spring they will include
You will have to now order what you need for your business

I think you only get 25 catalogs *full-size*.

I was just looking at the list and noticed they appear to have 3 recipe cards this time..a Main Dish, an Appetizer, and a Dessert. Yea! Little things excite me *hehe*

Can you ask for the free round up trivet in pampered partner plus, special code & also the free 25 sales forms ?????

1. What items can I pre-order for my Pampered Chef business through Consultant's Corner?

You can pre-order the Spring/Summer Catalog, Spring/Summer mini catalogs, and Theme Show materials to include in your March Host Packets.

2. When will pre-ordered materials be delivered?

Pre-ordered materials will be shipped and delivered on Feb. 6.

3. When will pre-ordering be available?

Pre-ordering will be available beginning Jan. 18 through Jan. 31.

4. Will the Spring Catalog be different from previous catalogs?

Yes, the Spring Catalog has been expanded from 56 to 64 pages to better showcase products and include more food photography and recipes.

5. Where can I go to pre-order the spring business materials?

To pre-order, go to Consultant's Corner, then select "Managing Your Business" and "Samples and Supplies."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • babywings76