• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the $42 paper and catalog supply for Pampered Chef the new or old catalogs?

In summary, to place a paperwork order, you can either log in to your Pampered Chef account and follow the prompts or call customer service. You can customize your order before completing it. The delivery time is 3-5 business days and you can track your order or contact customer service for more information. If needed, you can cancel or modify your order by contacting customer service. Returns are accepted within 30 days, except for customized items.
pc_jessica
okay, so i am in my 30 days and i recieved a flyer that i could purchase a supply of paperwork and catalogs for like $42 what i was wondering is does anyone know if i ordered that now if those would be the new catalogs or still the s/s catalogs???????

I believe the item number changes with the seasons. See if you can locate it in P3, and see if there are two choices. If not, call HO and aske them what the product code would be for the package with F/W catalogs.

That's the booster kit. It's not in P3. Call HO and ask what you'd receive for what date. It "should" be F/W but better check first.

It is in P3. If you do a supply order and search it comes up.

JT35 is the item number and it says "Business Building Package F/W '09" so I'd say you'll get supplies for the new season!

I ordered mine on the last day I could before my 60 days and asked if they could send the fall supplies, that was on Jul 10th. I looked in shipment status and it says "booster" received aug 3, so I am hoping they are holding it and sending fall supplies. Does that sound right? It hasn't shipped yet so we shall see.

Thanks so much!

What is the process for placing a paperwork order?

To place a paperwork order, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Order" tab. Then, select "Paperwork Order" from the drop-down menu and follow the prompts to complete your order. You can also call our customer service line and place the order over the phone.

Can I customize the paperwork in my order?

Yes, you can customize the paperwork in your order. Simply select the items you want to order and make any necessary changes or additions before completing your order.

How long does it take to receive my paperwork order?

The delivery time for paperwork orders may vary depending on your location. Generally, it takes 3-5 business days for your order to arrive. You can track your order through your Pampered Chef account or contact our customer service for more information.

Can I cancel or modify my paperwork order?

If you need to make changes or cancel your paperwork order, please contact our customer service as soon as possible. If your order has not yet been processed, we may be able to make the necessary changes. However, if the order has already been shipped, we will be unable to modify or cancel it.

What is the return policy for paperwork orders?

If you are not satisfied with your paperwork order, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please contact our customer service to initiate the return process. Please note that customized items cannot be returned unless there is a defect or error in the printing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dragonflyz
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJWarren
  • DebinIA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
clover71199
  • LilBit'sMomma