• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are New Catalogs Changing Order Forms?

In summary, the new catalogs will feature a redesigned and more user-friendly order form that includes all the same products and options as before. The form will be available in both print and digital formats, and it has been designed to make the ordering process more efficient and user-friendly for customers. There will be no changes to the pricing or payment options on the new order forms.
melaniepc
they are not getting new ones of those with the new catalogs are they? I only have about 20 order forms left and was going to do a supply order tonight. dont want to order them if they are changing those.

Not sure - I'd wait until after conference to find out if anything will be changing. You can always print out the Outside Order Forms from CC if you need some in the meantime, but you'll have to duplicate them if you need to give a receipt. HTH!

One of the weekly emails (PC Newswire) did mention that there would be new order forms for the fall. My theory is that there will be minimal changes to the form itself, except for shipping changes.

I am just wondering if I should hold off. I have enough forms for probably three shows, I have two booked in the next two weeks. I dont have any more booked and am praying to get some from those parties..

I'm using forms from a couple of seasons ago. Unless there are huge changes in the legal language on the back (which there probably won't be), you can still use old ones. You just may have to change the shipping amount. Does someone in your cluster need a few? You could split a pack.

Related to Are New Catalogs Changing Order Forms?

1. What changes are being made to the order forms in the new catalogs?

The new catalogs will include a redesigned order form that is more user-friendly and easier to navigate. The layout has been updated to make it clearer and simpler to fill out, with all the necessary information and options clearly labeled.

2. Will the new order forms still include all the same products and options?

Yes, the new order forms will still include all the same products and options as the previous versions. However, the layout and design have been improved to make it easier for customers to find what they are looking for.

3. Will the new order forms be available in digital format?

Yes, the new order forms will be available in both print and digital formats. Customers can choose to fill out the form online or print it out and fill it out by hand.

4. How will the new order forms benefit customers?

The new order forms have been designed to make the ordering process more efficient and user-friendly for customers. The improved layout and design will make it easier for customers to find and select the products they want, as well as add any additional information or special requests.

5. Will there be any changes to the pricing or payment options on the new order forms?

No, there will not be any changes to the pricing or payment options on the new order forms. Customers can still pay for their orders using the same methods as before, including credit card, check, or cash on delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef.jinni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • nicki25