• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Catalogs and Supplies for Optimal Direct Sales Success

Wadesgirl - I would buy both the 25 pack and the 100 pack. It just depends on how many you think you will use. You might want to order more if you think you will use them all up quickly. Gina - I see in your signature you got a recruit - CONGRATS! :DI don't know if your recruiter/director told you or not but we do get new catalogs Sept 1st. So you don't want to have too many extra from the next 7 weeks.
Melissa78
Gold Member
Can anyone advise on what they would do:
I need to order supplies as I've just about depleted everything I have. My question is catalogs...I'm going to purchase the 1/2price kit for new consultants which gives me 50 catalogs. I want to get to 12 shows in July and 12 in August. How many catalogs would any of you order? Just the 50 in th kit or additional? If additional, would you buy just packs of 25 or go for the 100 bang for your buck deal.

Really don't know what do in order to get thru to September.

Also, do you think that the 100 3ply and 100 P3 order forms are enough? (I have never used the p3 ones yet).

Thank you for any insight!

(and can I just add...OMG do supplies add up fast. Thank goodness for those PCD I earned in my first 30d!)

The biggest question I have is how confident you are in getting 12 bookings each month. You would hate to order so many catalogs and then not use them. I would maybe go with the 50 that comes in the new consultant thing and see what happens from there. There maybe somebody in your cluster who may have some catalogs to get rid of towards the end of the season if you need more.As for receipts, I would order both. I use both, the 3 ply at my shows and the P3 ones for outside orders. You can use them for next season also.

I agree with Wadesgirl - especially if you have your cluster nearby. It's always easier to buy a small amount off of them then to have way too many at the end of the season. Receipts - you can always have extras and use them the next season (if S&H goes up - you can always write it in) Good luck with getting your 12 shows each month!

Thanks ladies! I have 6 cooking and 2 catalog shows already scheduled for July so I'm only 4 away from my July goal. I shouldn't need as many after mid september when I plan to relax a bit as the PCD incentives for me will have run out by then.

Gina - I see in your signature you got a recruit - CONGRATS! :D

I don't know if your recruiter/director told you or not but we do get new catalogs Sept 1st. So you don't want to have too many extra from the next 7 weeks.

What catalogs are available for customers to view?

Customers can view our full catalog online on our website, or they can request a physical copy to be mailed to them. We also have seasonal catalogs that are released throughout the year.

Do I need any special supplies to host a Pampered Chef party?

No, you do not need any special supplies to host a party. However, if you plan on demonstrating our products, it may be helpful to have some basic kitchen tools on hand.

Can I order supplies from Pampered Chef without hosting a party?

Yes, you can order supplies directly from our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant without hosting a party. However, hosting a party is a great way to earn discounts and rewards on our products.

How often are new catalogs released?

New catalogs are released twice a year, in the spring/summer and fall/winter seasons. We also have limited edition seasonal catalogs that are released throughout the year.

Are there any discounts available for purchasing multiple catalogs?

Yes, we offer discounted prices for purchasing multiple catalogs. You can also receive a discount by hosting a party and earning rewards to use towards purchasing catalogs or supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosebud
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • slapsappyhappy