• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weird Thing Happened With My Supply Order!

In summary, PP will let you do a lot of things that the HO will find. If you shouldn't be getting that and you submit it, it will hold up your order for quite a while!When new CDs and DVDs came out I ordered some too early and my supply order was held up for two extra weeks! It already takes a week to get here!Ohh, bummerAnd I already submitted it. So who gets 100 free catalogs? Is that a director perk? Or higher?No it's not a director perk at any level. It's just a fluke
cat
Gold Member
I'm entering a supply order in Pampered Partner and I checked off NC (No charge) for the recipe cards. Then just for the heck of it, I tried to check off NC for my 100 catalogs. Well PP let me do it! Does that mean I'll get 100 catalogs FOR FREE??? Or is it just a fluke?

Did this ever happen to anyone??:confused:

PP will let you do a lot of things that the HO will find. If you shouldn't be getting that and you submit it, it will hold up your order for quite a while!When new CDs and DVDs came out I ordered some too early and my supply order was held up for two extra weeks! It already takes a week to get here!

Ohh, bummerAnd I already submitted it.

So who gets 100 free catalogs? Is that a director perk? Or higher?

I'm not sure. How did you get it to check off NC - I couldn't. Maybe because I already sent in this month's supply order?

It'll just hold up your order because they'll have to stop it and call you.

They may just take it off your next commission check as an adjustment.

PP lets you do a lot of things that it shouldn't. Unfortunately, the program is not sophisiticated enough to allow for just those two items you can get for free (show planners and consultant agreements).

cmdtrgd said:
I'm not sure. How did you get it to check off NC - I couldn't. Maybe because I already sent in this month's supply order?

Hmm..I don't know. This is my first supply order for the month. I even went back to a supply order I had already sent from last month and I was able to check off NC for the 100 catalogs. Guess it doesn't mean anything...

It shipped!!!I'm kinda shocked, but I just checked CC and my supply order shipped! So there was no hold up! Maybe they just sent it thru and will deduct the $39 off my next commission check...

Last edited:
You'll have to keep us posted!!

cat said:
I'm kinda shocked, but I just checked CC and my supply order shipped! So there was no hold up! Maybe they just sent it thru and will deduct the $39 off my next commission check...

Cat

What happen with this order?

Did they deduct it from your commission check?

cat said:
And I already submitted it.

So who gets 100 free catalogs? Is that a director perk? Or higher?
No it's not a director perk at any level. It's just a fluke with PP.

Everyone can get a packet of show planners and consultant agreements each month for free by hitting "nc" and directors can get 2 of both each month but that's it on the supply order. Directors also get new products (level 3 this time) free if we have at least $1250 in sales for 3 of the 4 specified months (this time they were March, April, May and/or June).

Hmm...I'm still waiting to see. I did receive the catalogs and there was a commission adjustment on my mid-month paycheck for $1.50 for something else, but that was it.

I haven't gotten my month-end paycheck yet, so maybe it'll be on there.

If they don't deduct it from my commission, I plan on calling HO to let them know!

When they came out with the two different receipts, weren't we able to get one set for free? They let us choose which receipt we liked better?

AJPratt said:
When they came out with the two different receipts, weren't we able to get one set for free? They let us choose which receipt we liked better?
Yes but it was a set of 40 (not 100) and had a special number.

What do I do if I received the wrong items in my supply order?

If you received the wrong items in your supply order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3438. They will be able to assist you with getting the correct items sent to you.

My supply order is missing items, what should I do?

If your supply order is missing items, please double check the packing slip to make sure they were not listed as backordered. If they were not listed, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3438 and they will help you track down the missing items.

What happens if my supply order arrives damaged?

If your supply order arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3438. They will assist you with filing a claim and getting a replacement order sent out to you.

Can I cancel or make changes to my supply order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes or cancel supply orders once they have been placed. If you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3438 as soon as possible and they will do their best to assist you.

My supply order is delayed, when can I expect it to arrive?

If your supply order is delayed, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3438 for an updated estimated delivery date. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Kristianne