• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order Shipped: 2 Boxes Delivered for 5 Postcards, 100 Catalogs, and More

In summary, the supply order shipment includes 2 boxes containing 5 postcards, 100 catalogs, and other supplies. There are 5 postcards and 100 catalogs included in the shipment and there are additional supplies included as well. Two boxes will be delivered for this supply order.
nicki25
Silver Member
I placed a supply order a couple days ago and it was shipped out. I checked to see when I would recieve it and it was shipped in 2 different boxes!:confused: :confused: All I ordered was 5 pkgs. postcards, 100 catalogs, 1 pkg. of show planners and my 40 free write in reciepts. Now, why do you need to ship that small of an order in 2 boxes and why does it need to come on 2 different days???

It's probably because of the 100 catalogs. Mine could have fit in one box, but they put almost everything except the catalogs in one box, and just the cattys in another.

Catalogs are heavy. I bet they put 50 in one box and 50 in another.

I have never had them shipped things in 2 boxes on 2 different days and have always ordered 100 catalogs at a time. Thanks for the info. ladies.

When I order catalogs I have always ordered 100 catalogs at a time and a variety of other supplies at one time. They all come in one box every time and each time the box is well worn - maybe they decided to start separating them to the other items don't get destroyed

When I ordered my 1st supply order it came in 2 boxes on 2 diff days also. I recieved everything I ordered in one then the dvd and cd that I did not order in another I am new so I thought that thesse might have come with your 1st order. It was the season to success I think with all the new products and rec.

I got the DVD and Merrill product brochure today in one envelope and I am assuming that when the other comes tomorrow it will be the catalogs and everything else that I ordered on the supply order.

Related to Supply Order Shipped: 2 Boxes Delivered for 5 Postcards, 100 Catalogs, and More

What is included in the supply order shipment?

The supply order shipment includes 2 boxes which contain 5 postcards, 100 catalogs, and other supplies.

How many postcards are included in the shipment?

There are 5 postcards included in the shipment.

What is the quantity of catalogs in the shipment?

The shipment includes 100 catalogs.

Are there any other supplies included in the shipment?

Yes, there are additional supplies included in the shipment along with the 5 postcards and 100 catalogs.

How many boxes will be delivered for this supply order?

Two boxes will be delivered for this supply order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chelynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chelynn
  • slapsappyhappy