• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Debating When to Place Supply Order

In summary, the recommended timeframe for placing a supply order is 2-3 weeks before needing the products. Waiting too long may result in products being out of stock and delays in the order. Rush orders are possible, but may incur extra fees. Contact your consultant for any changes to the order. There is a minimum order requirement, which may vary depending on your location and some products may have minimum quantity requirements as well.
babywings76
Gold Member
My first show in November is the on the 6th. Do you think a supply order placed on the 1st, would be processed and shipped out in time (once shipped, I usually receive things in 2 days)? After my 2 shows this weekend, I may not have any catalogs left. If I'm going to be getting a whole bunch of new catalogs for my November shows, I think I'd like the new winter ones, but they can't be purchased till Nov. 1st, right? Should I take my chances, and then if it's not here in time, borrow some from my director or someone? Or do I play it safe and just get the fall ones now? (Can you tell I'm an indecisive person and need nudging sometimes?! :D )

Check with some cluster mates and see if they have any extras that you could borrow if your supply order doesn't come in time. That may give you an answer...perhaps none of them will have extras either!

If you wait to put it in on Nov 1st...you may be out of luck shipping wise. You would be submitting on Saturday, and hoping that they get shipped by Monday or Tuesday at the latest...

BTW- Don't be like me and try to "date" it for the first, but send it in early...they don't even look at the "date" only the date that you submit it, cuz then you will end up with the old catty fronts that you don't want.

Well, I'm going to go ahead and order the Fall catalogs so I'm prepared and then I won't have to worry about rounding up catalogs from others.

What is the recommended timeframe for placing a supply order?

The recommended timeframe for placing a supply order is 2-3 weeks before you anticipate needing the products. This allows enough time for the order to be processed and shipped to you.

What happens if I wait too long to place my supply order?

If you wait too long to place your supply order, there is a chance that the products you need may be out of stock. This can delay your order and potentially impact your business. It is always best to place your order in a timely manner to ensure product availability.

Can I place a rush order for supplies?

Yes, you can place a rush order for supplies, but please note that expedited shipping fees may apply. It is best to plan ahead and place your order within the recommended timeframe to avoid rush fees.

What if I need to make changes to my supply order?

If you need to make changes to your supply order, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you with any necessary changes or updates to your order.

Is there a minimum order requirement for supplies?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement for supplies. This may vary depending on your location, so it is best to check with your consultant for specific information. However, please note that some products may have minimum quantity requirements as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cheflorraine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • laurieandjaffy