• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Avoid Duplicate Orders: Tips for Efficient Supply Ordering

In summary, a supply order placed within minutes of each other was automatically deleted by the software.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Earlier this week I placed two separate supply orders within minutes of each other. One was for my business supplies, the other was for 100 catalogs going elsewhere in support of a last minute fundraiser. I received confimation emails for both orders.

After two days, only one was showing one CC. When I called HO, they informed me that the software automatically deleted the second order as a duplicate (despite different items and shipping addresses).

We rarely have a need to place two supply orders in one day, but wanted to share this as an FYI.

Thanks for sharing! That is good to know. Is it because they were done in the same day or was the time very close (sent within minutes of each other)?

I had this happen to me too - they canceled the 2nd one. I didn't realize it until several days later....and it was supplies I really needed.:grumpy: I just wish they would have let me know when they canceled it.....instead of me having to call to find out where it went.

And mine was the same day, but not within minutes - they were a few hours apart.

Good to know. I am waiting to find out if I will be doing 2 fundraisers this spring and how many catalogs, etc I will need for each and when they want to do them. I don't want to lose a supply order in the process.

Interesting. I'll have to try to remember that.

Thanks for the tip.

I would have never even THOUGHT about them cancelling a second order...thanks for sharing with us!

(BTW- I totally agree with HO on this one...they probably started doing it after a TON of messed up orders that were accidentally transmitted twice!) Either way, though, it is good to know that it happens in case we are in YOUR situation and NEED to place a second order...

I agree with the idea, but not the blind cancellation. A better alternative would be to generate an automatic email inquiry back to the consultant...or a notification at least.

Wow! Good to know, thanks.

legacypc46 said:
I agree with the idea, but not the blind cancellation. A better alternative would be to generate an automatic email inquiry back to the consultant...or a notification at least.

Exactly! I wasn't upset that they canceled my order - I was upset that I wasn't told or given any notice.

Related to Avoid Duplicate Orders: Tips for Efficient Supply Ordering

1. What is the purpose of the "One Supply Order per Day" policy?

The "One Supply Order per Day" policy is in place to ensure that our consultants are able to receive their supplies in a timely and efficient manner. By limiting orders to one per day, we are able to better manage inventory and shipping, resulting in a smoother and more reliable supply chain for our consultants.

2. How do I place an order through the "One Supply Order per Day" policy?

To place an order through the "One Supply Order per Day" policy, simply log in to your consultant account and add the desired items to your cart. At checkout, you will be prompted to select a shipping date. This date will be the next available day for supply orders, as we only allow one order per day per consultant.

3. Are there any exceptions to the "One Supply Order per Day" policy?

In certain circumstances, we may make exceptions to the "One Supply Order per Day" policy. This may include urgent or emergency situations, such as a consultant running out of a critical supply. If you believe you have a valid reason for an exception, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I place multiple supply orders in one day?

No, our system is set up to only allow one supply order per day per consultant. This ensures fairness and equal access to supplies for all consultants. If you have multiple supply needs in one day, we recommend planning ahead and placing all necessary items in one order.

5. How does the "One Supply Order per Day" policy benefit consultants?

The "One Supply Order per Day" policy benefits consultants by streamlining the supply ordering process and reducing the risk of delays or backorders. It also helps us better manage inventory and ensure that all consultants have access to the supplies they need when they need them. This ultimately leads to a more efficient and successful business for our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Flamingo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • tiffanypc05
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • janezapchef