• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Heads Up: A Supply Order Glitch with Help Whip Cancer Pins

In summary, Jane's supply order for the Help Whip Cancer pins was delayed because the pins were not showing up in the system.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,
I posted this somewhere else, so, it might look familiar, but I thought it was especially important for people to see...

I just want to give you a heads up about something. I placed a supply order early this week and wrote in the Help Whip Cancer pins as explained in the Weekly Bites. When I checked on the status of my supply order, it wasn't changing from "received" while other orders were being shipped that were submitted later. I just got off the phone with customer service, and my supply order was delayed because the pins were not showing up in the system -- AT ALL. I had to actually walk the customer service lady through where I found the number before she even would accept that it was an actual product. They didn't have any explanation for it except that I submitted it the same day the pins became available (or at least when it was posted on Weekly Bites), and it was just a glitch. It's really not a big deal because they were able to fix it. However, I wanted to bring it to your attention just in case anyone else has ordered the pins. Watch the status of your order to make sure it goes through as usual, just in case.

Have a good one,

Jane

i ordered those thursday and supposedly it went thru okay. how do i check on the status of my order? i've never done that before

Ok, now you have me worried. I checked my shipment status when I read your post...I submitted a supply order on the 17th with the pins and a few other things and it hasn't shipped yet (just says recieved). I submitted a kit enhancement order on the 19th and that one says it already shipped. I'm worried and I can't call the company until Monday...

I Just Checked My Shipment Status (i Ordered My Pins On Thursday) And It Says It Was Shipped. I Should Probaby Have It By Monday Hopefully.

Thanks for the heads-up Jane!

Bexs50 said:
Ok, now you have me worried. I checked my shipment status when I read your post...I submitted a supply order on the 17th with the pins and a few other things and it hasn't shipped yet (just says recieved). I submitted a kit enhancement order on the 19th and that one says it already shipped. I'm worried and I can't call the company until Monday...

I would definitely call Monday if it still says "received". I ordered mine on the 17th also, and it kept saying that while other orders I submitted the 18th said "picking" and "shipped". Hopefully, yours is fixed by Monday though!
Jane :eek:

Mine says shipped so I hope it is right!!!

1. What is the supply order glitch with the Help Whip Cancer pins?

The supply order glitch with the Help Whip Cancer pins is an error in our system that has caused a delay in the delivery of some orders containing these pins. This glitch affects only the pins and does not impact any other products or orders.

2. How will this glitch affect my order?

If your order contains the Help Whip Cancer pins, there is a possibility that your order may be delayed. However, we are working diligently to fix the glitch and fulfill all orders as soon as possible.

3. Can I still purchase the Help Whip Cancer pins?

Yes, you can still purchase the Help Whip Cancer pins. However, please note that there may be a delay in the delivery of your order due to the supply order glitch. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Will there be any changes to the Help Whip Cancer fundraising program?

No, there will be no changes to the Help Whip Cancer fundraising program. The glitch only affects the delivery of pins and does not impact the program itself. We are still committed to supporting breast cancer research and education through this program.

5. How can I stay updated on the status of my order?

You can stay updated on the status of your order by checking your order confirmation email or logging into your Pampered Chef account. You can also reach out to our customer service team for further assistance. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tasoula76
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ChefinHarmony