• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has Help Whip Cancer Pins for Sale?

In summary, the "Wanted: Help Whip Cancer Pins" are a fundraising tool used by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society's breast cancer research and early detection programs. Every penny of the proceeds from the pins is donated to the American Cancer Society and they are available for purchase year-round. The pins can also be purchased in bulk for fundraising events and there are multiple ways to get involved in the campaign, such as purchasing a pin, hosting a fundraiser, volunteering, or making a direct donation.
lodiburgmayor
I am looking to buy Help Whip Cancer pins!! Please email me if you have them
[email protected]!(sorry people didn't realize I had a PM box thought it was for gold supporters) So please PM me if you have any Thanks
Karen

Last edited:
How many did you need?

I've got some tooI've got 14 that you can have...

I'm sending you a PM too!

Cat

1. What is the purpose of the "Wanted: Help Whip Cancer Pins"?

The "Wanted: Help Whip Cancer Pins" are a fundraising tool used by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society's breast cancer research and early detection programs.

2. How much of the proceeds from the "Wanted: Help Whip Cancer Pins" go towards cancer research?

Every penny of the proceeds from the "Wanted: Help Whip Cancer Pins" is donated to the American Cancer Society's breast cancer initiatives. Pampered Chef does not keep any portion of the sales.

3. Are the "Wanted: Help Whip Cancer Pins" only available during a certain time of year?

No, the "Wanted: Help Whip Cancer Pins" are available for purchase year-round. However, they are most prominently featured during the month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

4. Can I purchase the "Wanted: Help Whip Cancer Pins" in bulk for a fundraising event?

Yes, you can purchase the "Wanted: Help Whip Cancer Pins" in bulk for fundraising events. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on bulk orders.

5. How can I get involved in the "Wanted: Help Whip Cancer Pins" campaign?

You can get involved in the "Wanted: Help Whip Cancer Pins" campaign by purchasing a pin, hosting a fundraiser, or spreading awareness about the cause. You can also volunteer with the American Cancer Society or make a direct donation to support breast cancer research and early detection programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • eflage
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies