• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Fedex Lose My Supply Order?

In summary, the person received the package, but no supply order. They called fedex and they said it had been delivered, but when they got there, they found the package on their neighbor's porch.
tiffanypc05
Okay, So I placed a show and supply order on monday. I received the show two days ago BUT no supply order. yesterday i checked and it said it had been sent back to the florence to the closest fedex and it would be delivered today. Well i get the e-mail updates and it said the item had been delivered and left by the front door??? They didn't leave it on my front door. I was home all morning long and there was no one here. I left around lunch time. No one lives near me and no one ever comes down my road so i know no one could have taken it. I don't know what to do! I have a huge show on monday night and need those items urgently!!!!:mad: I'm e-mailing fed ex to see what address they dropped the items off at. What else should I do? HELP!~

Thats rediculous I was home all day, and then I walked out and there was a small box. He didnt even knock on our door, and there were two cars in the driveway all day. Jerks.

I have the same issue...they just leave the stuff and boogie out. If my dog didn't start barking when she hears the door slide shut, I would trip over the box when I walked out my door. UPS and the occasional DHL driver always at least rang the doorbell.

Tiffany, I would call fedex and email and whatever you have to do to find out. Not that it will do you any good for Monday, but if you get no help from fedex, call HO and tell them what happened.

I guess I am somewhat fortunate because Fedex always rings my doorbell. I am not at home sometimes when I get packages and they do leave them on my porch but my neighbor is nice enough to bring anything inside. But I like the fact that my fedex driver does ring the doorbell to alert me.

Why did we change? I like UPS. I have not met a rude UPS person yet.

This just happened to my recruit..she called HO and they resent her the order..the put a search on the original with FED EX....definatley call HO...so you get your supplies.

I agree-- call H.O.!

I would call both!

Ya my Fed Ex guy is good, he rings the doorbell and always comes at the same time, but I am moving next Saturday and will be getting someone new, so we will see.....

That happened to me with one of my supply orders, online tracking showed that it had been delivered, but I had not received it. I called HO and they sent out a tracer for the package, and expedited another order for me. Come to find out, the fedex driver delivered it to another consultant down the street. She said that she had delivered an order to the other consultant the day before and didn't even think to look at the address to see if it was different. :eek:

I got the package from my neighbor the next day and I called HO to cancel the second shipment, and they told me they would cancel it, but evidently they had already sent it, because I got it a couple of days later. When I got that package, I emailed HO to ask what they wanted me to do with it, and have not heard anything back from them. That reminds me I need to send them another email.

HO does do their best to take care of us, so I would definetly recommend that you call them.

Complain to Pampered Chef. FedEx used independent contractors and they were told that Pampered Chef is their top priority. In fact, they are charged a fee if there is a valid complaint against them. I am thinking my guy told me it was around $180 per violation.

I would think he'll knock from now on if he is hit with that just once.

I have a friend that works for UPS and said all of the union contracts were coming up for negotiations. Apparently the consumers were handed some of the costs before Christmas and it was going to get worse. Her guess is PC wanted to maintain a low shipping and handling fee for it's customers.

i've emailed Fed Ex and they've sent back to e-mails. One letting me know they got my complaint and the second that said they needed more information. They needed a specific address of where the box was being shipped from, my address, my telephone number, and a description of the package??? I sent it back and I'm fixing to send an e-mail to HO. This has totally screwed me up. I have a huge show tomorrow night and needed order forms and more catalogs!!!! Now, i'm doing a 40 person show with less than 40 catalogs and no order forms. I guess I'm going to have to print outside order forms to use which SUCKS! It also has all the door prizes I was going to use. This really makes me mad.

ut oh... LOL

I have no trouble with my Fedex guy, he always knocks on the door. My UPS guy never even put the packages at my front door, he left them down infront of our garage. I would have to go outside and check everyday for a package.

kmschroll2001 said:
I have no trouble with my Fedex guy, he always knocks on the door. My UPS guy never even put the packages at my front door, he left them down infront of our garage. I would have to go outside and check everyday for a package.
I think your old UPS guy is now my FedEx guy! LOL Actually, after several complaints my FedEx guy now puts all my boxes next to my front door and he rings the doorbell. He still does this while talking on his cell phone and running back to the truck but at least I know when he comes and I don't have to guess 'where around my house my packages will be today' anymore! (He would leave my packages in some of the strangest places and NEVER in the same place twice....go figure that one out?!)

pamperedlinda said:
I think your old UPS guy is now my FedEx guy! LOL Actually, after several complaints my FedEx guy now puts all my boxes next to my front door and he rings the doorbell. He still does this while talking on his cell phone and running back to the truck but at least I know when he comes and I don't have to guess 'where around my house my packages will be today' anymore! (He would leave my packages in some of the strangest places and NEVER in the same place twice....go figure that one out?!)

How strange Linda! I'm trying to figure out how my Fed-Ex Guy can also be delivering packages to you in GA???

Mine always beeps the horn until I come to the door. I did find out that the package was supposebly delivered at 7:57 pm on saturday. My husband left around 7:45-7:50 and was back around 9 and there was no package. These are the same crazy people who it took like 3 days to find my house. I'm just confused on like why they could find it two days before to drop a show off BUT couldn't find it for my supply order.

They screwed up bigtime with me once. My supply order got sent to a town 60 miles from where I live! I checked the tracking everyday and noticed that it took a different route than usual, but didn't think much of it. It stopped at a Fed-Ex warehouse in another town and sat there for 4 days. Then they lost it at their warehouse. After 3 days of many phone calls to Fed-Ex, they finally found it. The cause of its "detour" the Fed-Ex people had misread my zipcode on the box!!! Once the box did arrive it looked like it was kicked, tossed and sat on by an elephant AND it was open! I was very mad :mad: . I called HO and they said that I wasn't the only one having problems. Can we go back to UPS please??????????

my fedex guy is so dumb he leaves the packages up against my door... then i can't open the door to get out to get the packages. he never rings the bell, knocks, beeps, nothing. i have to go out my side door, run around the house and get each box since i can't open my front door. i won't be remembering him at xmas time!! =)

Make sure to call or email HO about each of these incidents. They WILL follow-up with FedEx about it. They take very good care of us.
I am having a major Pc/FedEx issue with my huge FR. Home Office is all over it - as a matter of fact I got a voicemail from a supervisor at Fed-Ex the other day - I just haven't had a chance to call her back. But clearly, HO is looking out for us and taking care of any issues they are notified of.

I have a Fed-Ex lady and she is wonderful. She always rings the door bell and I have not had any trouble with her. UPS on the other hand, I did have trouble with. One time they delivered a package to someone on the other side of my neighborhood. I got lucky because my phone number was on the outside of the pkg and the person called me. Luckily, they were honest people or we would never have received it. I had other issues with UPS too. I guess you can't make everyone happy! I personally like Fed-Ex.

Definitely let HO know and your upline Exec know. The execs have contact with Fed Ex as well so as many ways as we can report the problems the better.

I was bummed because my guy would leave the box and not ring the bell. I told my exec and now he always rings the bell.

I did have a box from a show ship July 31 from HO to MI (usually next day delivery) that arrived yesterday. It came via Oregon! When I called FedEx the guy said it must have gotten on the "going west" truck by accident. I asked if they could expedite it (of course it was a wedding present!) and he said no.. once it's on the truck.... UGH!

Things like that happen. I am so glad I got my sister's show closed when I did. Someone from her work ordered $85 for 3 items that she needed for tomorrow. The order arrived Wed. I submitted it on the 30th.

I had my Vistaprints order arrive Wed. also. It came via DHL in a van. The
driver hit my recycling bin dumping everything into the ditch.:eek: He then dropped the package on the back deck & took off so fast. I went out to clean up his mess (including broken glass) & saw my bin was cracked on the bottom. :mad: I just bought this about 3 weeks ago. Its a tall wastebasket with a flip cover (to keep Rosemonster out of it). I called DHL & complained. About 1 hr. later the driver came back with a wastebasket from Dollar General ($4). I told him it wasn't the same one & he gave me $10 & I kept the wastebasket too!;)

I hope DHL makes the drivers pay for stuff like that. Maybe he'll be more responsible.

Oh my gosh! How careless can you be? Surely DHL made him pay for it. Maybe he will be more responsible from now on and watch where he is going.

Mine too.
Fluffy215 said:
I guess I am somewhat fortunate because Fedex always rings my doorbell. I am not at home sometimes when I get packages and they do leave them on my porch but my neighbor is nice enough to bring anything inside. But I like the fact that my fedex driver does ring the doorbell to alert me.

My Fed-Ex guys are GREAT, so sorry many aren't :(

Liz

I had a couple problems with UPS and a couple with FedEx but considering the overall number of boxes I had have delivered I can't complain. The only issue I have with FedEx is where he puts the boxes - right in front of the door. If I come up the stairs with other things in my hand, I can't get the door open because the boxes are in the way. This isn't a huge issue but I need to say something to him for future deliveries.

I definitely say if you are having consistent problems then HO needs to know. They will help resolve the problem or maybe they will change again if there are enough compliants. They can't correct or change anything if they don't know about it.

kimmers said:
That happened to me with one of my supply orders, online tracking showed that it had been delivered, but I had not received it. I called HO and they sent out a tracer for the package, and expedited another order for me. Come to find out, the fedex driver delivered it to another consultant down the street. She said that she had delivered an order to the other consultant the day before and didn't even think to look at the address to see if it was different. :eek:

Something quite similar happened to me on Thursday. I received my order (which tracking said was supposed to come Wed.--then that night was listed as a delivery exception-not attempted(AUGH!!) but anyhoo--I not only got my order, but there was a second box with another consultant's supply order. Label was right and everything, he just left both boxes and didn't even check that they were both for me.

I didn't know the other consultant and made a new friend when she came to pick up her stuff......but JEESH! What a mess up! :eek:

Mine are fabulous... my UPS people are the ones who were craptastic. They left EVERY order at another address no matter how many times I would call the and complain.

Yeah.. maybe I shoudl call HO and praise Fed Ex -- I certainly don't want them thinking everyone hates them.

I think in the future I'll be sure to report when a package is just left at my door without even ringing my doorbell. Even large orders are sometimes left out there, which is scary. :eek: Other times I'll find the order at one of our backdoors, which I didn't event think to check. I think they are trying to be as safe as possible. I think ringing the doorbell would help. ;)

Frustration with drivers...I finally put a note at my door asking them to ring the bell when delivering items. My office is in the back of the house and I can't hear the street noise. I have tripped over so many boxes left at my door, I finally got tired of it. Since putting up the note, they seem to ring the bell.

My samples were delivered yesterday while DH was home (I was out). He asked the driver to put things in front of the garage door, rather than on the side porch or front porch. My driver was putting things so close to the door that I couldn't get into the screen door to unlock the house after work.

1) What should I do if my supply order from Pampered Chef has not been delivered by FedEx?

If your supply order has not been delivered by the expected date, the first step is to check the tracking information provided by FedEx. This will give you an update on the status of your package and any potential delays. If the tracking information shows that the package has been delivered, but you have not received it, we recommend contacting FedEx directly to inquire about the delivery.

2) Why was my supply order sent back to the closest FedEx location?

There are a few reasons why a package may be sent back to the nearest FedEx location. This could be due to an incorrect address, no one being available to receive the package, or other delivery issues. We recommend contacting FedEx to find out the specific reason for the return and to make any necessary changes to ensure successful delivery in the future.

3) My tracking information says my supply order was delivered, but I did not receive it. What should I do?

If the tracking information shows that your supply order was delivered, but you did not receive it, we recommend first checking with any household members or neighbors who may have accepted the package on your behalf. If you are still unable to locate the package, please contact FedEx to inquire about the delivery and file a claim if needed.

4) What if my supply order is needed urgently for an upcoming show?

If you have an upcoming show and your supply order has not been delivered, we recommend contacting FedEx directly to see if there is any way to expedite the delivery. You may also want to consider reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any extra supplies that could be used for your show.

5) How can I prevent delivery issues with my supply orders in the future?

To help prevent any delivery issues with your supply orders, we recommend double-checking the address before placing your order. It is also helpful to provide any additional delivery instructions, such as a preferred delivery time or a safe place to leave the package if you will not be home to receive it. If you continue to experience issues with delivery, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ginamkiely
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • jrstephens