• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fedex- I Know We Have Discussed This to Death but

In summary, the conversation is about the inconsistency in delivery for the person's area. They are not happy with FedEx and their shipments seem to only arrive on time if they are scheduled for delivery on Tues-Friday. They have had problems with Saturday deliveries and have gotten Monday deliveries even though they say they won't. There is no consistency in the area.
jrstephens
I am just not happy with Fedex. I had a supply order that was "on vehicle for delivery" on Saturday. Well, no delivery. Then it said "to be delivered next business day." Well, today is the next business day and no delivery yet either and she normally comes around 12/1230 if she is delivering.

My shipments seem to only get to me on time if the are scheduled Tuesday-Friday.

I am not getting Saturday delivery. And I have gotten Monday deliveries some times even though they say we won't.

THERE IS NO CONSISTENCY IN MY AREA!!!!:mad:

I just got a call from my hubby that there were two boxes today and mine were schedule for Tuesday! ...sorry you didn't get yours... :(

My trifle bowl is here! (I had to pay for mine though...)

Today is a holiday... does fedex deliver on holidays?? Just a thought.

I'm with ya, Jennifer. I'm hoping that a bit of time will take care of the struggles we've been having.

jrstephens said:
I am just not happy with Fedex. I had a supply order that was "on vehicle for delivery" on Saturday. Well, no delivery. Then it said "to be delivered next business day." Well, today is the next business day and no delivery yet either and she normally comes around 12/1230 if she is delivering.

My shipments seem to only get to me on time if the are scheduled Tuesday-Friday.

I am not getting Saturday delivery. And I have gotten Monday deliveries some times even though they say we won't.

THERE IS NO CONSISTENCY IN MY AREA!!!!:mad:

What does your tracking say now?

MEChefJulie said:

Today is a federal holiday which means schools, banks and some federal employees get the day off (like postal workers).

FedEx is still delivering.

I had an order that was showing delivery for 2/17 but now doesn't even show up on tracking order.I checked Sat morning and it said on vehicle for delivery but it never showed up.I go to order adj and find it then says paperwork recieved on 2/19.
I wish they would all get on the same page! Thankfully it is only a replacement order for myself and not a customer!

I thought Fed-Ex delivered Tues-Sat and Not Mondays! I could be wrong.

janetupnorth said:
What does your tracking say now?

On vehicle for delivery - then out to the side next business day.

pamperedtraci said:

You are right about when they sre SUPPOSED to deliver.. But this package was on vehicle for delicery SATURDAY and was not delivered.

Plus, I got some packages on Monday and some I do not. And all of them have been marked HOME.

FedEx only closes for MAJOR holidays. They do not follow a state or federal calendar.

jrstephens said:
On vehicle for delivery - then out to the side next business day.

at least you are able to track yours....mine have said the same thing since 02/15....left warehouse.....all 8 boxes!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

pamperedtraci said:

It depends on your zip code and classification - you'd have to look in a FedEx service book. By us it is M-F. Sat. delivery by us is the extra $10 (approx)...

Ginger428 said:
at least you are able to track yours....mine have said the same thing since 02/15....left warehouse.....all 8 boxes!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I have had this happen. I hate just wondering where it goes when it leave the ware house! That was one of the things I loved about UPS you got updates each time it was scanned. And FedEx updates are not near as many.

janetupnorth said:
It depends on your zip code and classification - you'd have to look in a FedEx service book. By us it is M-F. Sat. delivery by us is the extra $10 (approx)...

Thanks for clarifying!

Mine now says it was delivered and left on my front porch! Yahoo! I will get it when I get home.

Everyone check their tracking again, maybe they just updated it or something!!

I am still confused about no deliveries on Monday but am very glad they are happening at least sometimes! I just want consistency.

jrstephens said:
I have had this happen. I hate just wondering where it goes when it leave the ware house! That was one of the things I loved about UPS you got updates each time it was scanned. And FedEx updates are not near as many.

FedEx scans when it reaches the first hub unless it is air and then it scans as it leaves the warehouse. Chances are PC gets a tracking number when the packing list or shipping label is printed and then it is loaded on a truck. Depending on their scheduling, it could sit on a truck on the dock door for quite a few hours before the truck is full and ready to be pulled. "left the warehouse" in PC and FedEx language would be the same as "ready for pickup". FedEx tends to go straight from major hub to local city hub so you will not see the scans in between like UPS had - less hubs (which usually means better transit time if they are sorting by region at PC).

pamperedtraci said:
Thanks for clarifying!

No problem - I don't have my service book handy but if I find where I put it here at work, I'll let everyone know and can then look up by zip code...

(My office here needs CLEAN SWEEP like someone mentioned in another thread!)

MEChefJulie said:
The good news: FedEx brought me a check today.

The bad news: The bank is closed, anyway.

:rolleyes:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
The good news: FedEx brought me a check today.

The bad news: The bank is closed, anyway.

:rolleyes:

Funny! Now if you've hit the 21st century, you can deposit the check in a Tyme machine and still have access to the funds today. LOL! :p

I called HO & fedex about my supply order today b/c i had clicked on the tracking number and it hasnt showed anything but it was shipped the 17th and fedex couldnt find my order and the lady @ HO said that maybe there website was just acting up now I have no idea where my order is or when im going to get it its really annoying that no one can find my order
Terra

1. What is the typical delivery timeframe for FedEx?

FedEx offers a variety of delivery options depending on the service selected. For domestic shipments, ground delivery can take 1-5 business days, while express services offer 1-3 business day delivery. International shipments can take 1-7 business days depending on the destination and service.

2. Can I track my package with FedEx?

Yes, FedEx provides tracking information for all shipments. You can easily track your package by entering the tracking number on their website or through their mobile app.

3. How can I change the delivery address for my FedEx package?

If you have a FedEx account, you can easily change the delivery address online. Otherwise, you can contact FedEx customer service with your tracking number and request a change of address. Please note that additional fees may apply for address changes.

4. What do I do if my FedEx package is lost or damaged?

If your package is lost or damaged during transit, you can file a claim with FedEx. The process can be done online or by calling their customer service. Make sure to have your tracking number and any relevant documentation ready for the claim.

5. Can I schedule a specific delivery time with FedEx?

Yes, FedEx offers a delivery appointment option for an additional fee. This allows you to schedule a specific date and time for your package to be delivered. However, this service may not be available for all shipments and in all areas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda