• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saturday Fedex Delivery Question

In summary, the cutoff time for placing an order for Saturday FedEx delivery is 12 PM (noon) CST on Friday. This option is only available for select products, which will have a "Saturday Delivery Available" icon on their product page. The cost for this service varies and can be viewed at checkout. Tracking is available for Saturday FedEx delivery and if the package does not arrive on time, customers can contact customer service for assistance.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hi all!

I have a cataog host who used her work address so that the packages would be delivered to her there so they wouldn't be sitting at her house all day withe her not home. Well, they shipped out today and are being sloted for delivery TOMORROW!! No on is there on Saturday. Do you think they will just drop them off, or do you think they will hold them till Monday?

I think they will hold them until Tuesday (no deliveries on Monday) ....when I was supposed to get a shipment on a Saturday..my driveway wasn't plowed and there weren't any cars...he deemed it as "business closed," and didn't leave it.

Whew! I hope that's what he does with her delivery!

I called FedEx asking them to leave it in the shed; and he didn't leave it at all! I would call them and ask them to hold it until Tuesday....they were very nice when I spoke with them.

That doesn't make sense though. Fed Ex leaves packages on my porch all the time when I'm out and so did UPS.

If a business is closed on Saturdays I would assume that they wouldn't leave it and will retry on Tuesday.

Related to Saturday Fedex Delivery Question

1. What is the cutoff time for placing an order for Saturday FedEx delivery?

The cutoff time for placing an order for Saturday FedEx delivery is 12 PM (noon) CST on Friday. Any orders placed after this time will be shipped on the following Monday.

2. Is Saturday FedEx delivery available for all products?

No, Saturday FedEx delivery is only available for select products. These products will have a "Saturday Delivery Available" icon on their product page.

3. How much does Saturday FedEx delivery cost?

The cost for Saturday FedEx delivery varies depending on the weight and size of the package, as well as the delivery location. The exact cost will be displayed at checkout before submitting the order.

4. Can I track my package for Saturday FedEx delivery?

Yes, you can track your package for Saturday FedEx delivery using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. You can also track your order on the "Order History" page of your Pampered Chef account.

5. What do I do if my package for Saturday FedEx delivery does not arrive on time?

If your package does not arrive on time for Saturday FedEx delivery, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to resolve the issue and ensure that your package is delivered as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
DebbieJ