• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fedex Delivery Exception: Garlic Press Gift for Friend's Birthday

In summary, a FedEx delivery exception occurs when a package cannot be delivered to its intended recipient for reasons such as an incorrect address or the recipient not being available. You will be notified via email or text message if your package has a delivery exception, and you can track it using the provided tracking number. If this happens, you can contact FedEx customer service to arrange for redelivery or pickup at a FedEx location. There may be a delay in delivery depending on the reason for the exception, but FedEx will make efforts to deliver the package as soon as possible. While it is not always preventable, you can minimize the chances of a delivery exception by verifying the address and arranging for someone to be available to sign for the package.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
A friend bought a garlic press for a bday present and had it shipped to her office. It just so happened that they tried to deliver it on Saturday. Will they try again or should I call FedEx?

they will deliver it on Tuesday. our fedex service delivers tues-sat

They will try again.

1. What is a FedEx delivery exception?

A FedEx delivery exception occurs when a package is unable to be delivered to its intended recipient. This can be due to various reasons, such as an incorrect address, the recipient not being available to sign for the package, or severe weather conditions.

2. How will I know if my package has a FedEx delivery exception?

If your package has a delivery exception, you will receive a notification from FedEx via email or text message. You can also track your package using the tracking number provided to see if there are any delivery exceptions.

3. What should I do if my package has a FedEx delivery exception?

If your package has a delivery exception, you can contact FedEx customer service to find out the specific reason for the exception and to schedule a redelivery or arrange for pickup at a FedEx location. You may also need to provide additional information, such as a correct address, to ensure successful delivery.

4. Will my package be delayed if it has a FedEx delivery exception?

It is possible that your package may be delayed if it has a delivery exception. The length of the delay will depend on the reason for the exception and any necessary actions that need to be taken to resolve it. FedEx will make every effort to deliver your package as soon as possible.

5. Can I prevent a FedEx delivery exception from happening?

While it is not always possible to prevent a delivery exception, there are some steps you can take to minimize the chances of it happening. Double check the accuracy of the shipping address and make sure someone will be available to sign for the package. If you are shipping to a residential address, consider using FedEx Delivery Manager to schedule a delivery time or request to hold your package at a nearby location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
Replies