• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delivery Exception--I Had No Idea....

In summary, a "Delivery Exception" for Pampered Chef refers to any issue or delay in the delivery of an order. This can be caused by factors such as incorrect address, weather conditions, or delivery carrier delays. If you receive a "Delivery Exception" notification, it is important to contact the customer service team immediately for assistance. The time it takes to resolve a "Delivery Exception" can vary, but the team will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and keep you updated. While most orders will still be delivered despite a "Delivery Exception," there may be rare cases where the order is cancelled and refunded. To minimize the chances of a "Delivery Exception," it is recommended to double-check your shipping address and track your package regularly
PChef_ang
Gold Member
Let me start off with I should have done a better job at following up on the shipment to this customer. It was bad enough that I had her order and managed to not send it in for almost 2 weeks later, but to the point. So I sent the order in and hurray it shipped the next day, I managed to see that much. I come to find out today that she hadn't received her order, so I go and check the shipment status and it says delivery exception. I look into it a bit more and and see that it's been at the FedEx facility since January 23rd, they can't find the location of the customer. I hadn't heard a thing about it. Nothing from HO or FedEx. Does anyone know if HO calls us for this kind of thing? I called to verify her address and I at least had it right. You know the worst thing about this is, the customer works for UPS. :eek:

I have had a 'Delivery Exception' before. The addess was very rural and I found out the delivery exception ment that Fed-Ex left it at the post office so that when the Host came in to get her mail she could pick up her boxes. It was strange, however the town is so small the Post Mistress was a guest at her party so for me it was no big deal.

That seems more than Ironic. I know that I have had delivery exceptions due to weather, but with Canada it should be a normal.

What is a "Delivery Exception" for Pampered Chef?

A "Delivery Exception" occurs when there is an issue or delay with the delivery of your Pampered Chef order. This could be due to a variety of reasons such as incorrect address, weather conditions, or delivery carrier delays.

What should I do if I receive a "Delivery Exception" notification?

If you receive a "Delivery Exception" notification, you should contact our customer service team immediately. They can help you track your package and provide updates on the status of your order.

How long does it take to resolve a "Delivery Exception"?

The time it takes to resolve a "Delivery Exception" can vary depending on the specific issue and circumstances. Our customer service team will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and keep you updated throughout the process.

Will I still receive my order if there is a "Delivery Exception"?

In most cases, yes. Our customer service team will work with the delivery carrier to ensure your order is delivered as soon as possible. However, in rare cases, your order may be cancelled and refunded if the issue cannot be resolved.

Can I prevent "Delivery Exceptions" from happening?

While we cannot guarantee that "Delivery Exceptions" will never happen, there are some steps you can take to minimize the chances. Double-check your shipping address before placing your order, and track your package regularly to catch any potential issues early on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mystik
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • sklay723