• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Delivery is MIA: What to Do?

In summary, My host said that she was home when the delivery tracker states the boxes were delivered. She says her dog would have barked too. She has called Fedex and they said to give it 3 more days then file a claim with HO.
ChefSharain
My host said that she was home when the delivery tracker states the boxes were delivered. She says her dog would have barked too. She has called Fedex and they said to give it 3 more days then file a claim with HO.

Have you ever had this happen...I am just sick over it...

Thanks for any feedback

YES, I have been there!!
I had a $1800 delivery go to the wrong block, and it sat there for a month, as the people vacationed. My host drove up and down her block looking for it to no avail. HO replaced the whole thing (as it was before Christmas), and sent a tracer. When I got a call from the incredibly honest woman whose porch the boxes (all 9 of them) sat on, we had it all sent back to PC.
It was a nightmare!!

Call HO.

I had one a couple of months ago. I called HO and they resent it. To this day I have no idea what happened to it. My host, a good friend, was home all day and lives in a nice part of town and the house is plainly marked with the number.

Thank you for your response...I am not going to wait for Fedex I will cal HO now.

Yes, the driver dropped them off at the wrong house so when I looked at the tracker it said the number he dropped them off at. It was down the block! :eek: I told my host to go down there and get the boxes! She did but felt like she was stealing. it was terrible but the home owners never knew what happened.

PampMomof3 said:
I told my host to go down there and get the boxes! She did but felt like she was stealing.

:) i would feel the same way! even though they were mine.
i would probably even just wait until the homeowners got home to tell them i was taking them :blushing: or i would leave a note. haha.

I had my first recruits startup kit never arrive to her house. HO sent her a brand new one and changed her 30/90 days to reflect the new shipment. I was very impressed!

I had an outside order go to Arizona and she never got it. She lives in a "gated" type apartment, so Fedex can't just leave stuff at the door. They have to ring and get permission to leave it. HO resent the whole thing and she did get the 2nd one. Still wonder if the Fedex driver didn't keep the first one? Just my thought not a fact.

I just had a stone shipped to me from HO and they used my old address from over 6 months ago. Thankfully it was down the street but I had to call Fedex on a Saturday to find out what happened. Thankfully the person I talked to was nice!

1. What should I do if my delivery is missing?

If your delivery is missing, the first thing you should do is check the tracking information. Sometimes, the delivery may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. If the tracking information shows that the package has been delivered but you have not received it, contact the carrier to file a claim.

2. How long should I wait before reporting a missing delivery?

If your delivery is late, we recommend waiting at least 24 hours after the expected delivery date before reporting it as missing. In some cases, the package may still be in transit and will arrive shortly. If your package has not arrived after 24 hours, contact the carrier to file a claim.

3. What information do I need to provide when reporting a missing delivery?

When reporting a missing delivery, you will need to provide your order number and the tracking number for the package. This will help the carrier locate your package and investigate the issue.

4. Can I get a refund if my delivery is missing?

If your delivery is missing and cannot be located by the carrier, you may be eligible for a refund. Please contact our customer service team to assist you with this process.

5. What steps are taken to prevent missing deliveries?

At Pampered Chef, we take great care to ensure that your deliveries arrive safely and on time. We work closely with our carriers to track packages and address any issues that may arise. If you experience multiple missing deliveries, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LisaJG
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • mpkegley