• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fedex Is Back on My Good Side......

In summary, the speaker has a Love/Hate relationship with FedEx and had a frustrating experience with them when expecting a delivery. They called the 800 number and were told their packages would not arrive until Tuesday, but they were pleasantly surprised when they were delivered on Sunday morning. The speaker is still not a huge fan of FedEx but is glad to have received their packages. They also share a tip for tracking packages using a reference number.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I admit that I have a huge Love/Hate relationship with FedEx. Most of the time it leans towards the strongly dislike side. Well, Saturday I was expecting a show and my SA Heart Dish to be delivered to my house. The tracker said it was on the truck and out for delivery as of 6:36 am. Well.....all day and up to 11:00 that night I did not have my packages and the tracker was not updated. I called the 800 number and there was nothing that they could tell me since the local depot was already closed and that I would probably have my packages delivered on Tuesday :cry: . I was not a happy person. Sunday morning @ 8:30 the FedEx guy delivered my packages :D . I guess he was so far behind he decided to work the weekend to get caught-up. I still am not a huge fan of FedEx, but at least right now I do not hate them so much.....:chef:

How do you track to see if you SA Heart Dish is on the way?

FedEx and HO are on my goodside for Christmas shipping BUT I do not understand if it can go so quick and smooth in December then WHY NOT ALL YEAR!! HAHAHA!!!

Deannasbiz said:
How do you track to see if you SA Heart Dish is on the way?

Go in to do an Adjustment as if you do not know the show number. Anything with G in it is the things we earn. Use that number plus 01 to track if on FedEx by REFERENCE NUMBER.

jrstephens said:
Go in to do an Adjustment as if you do not know the show number. Anything with G in it is the things we earn. Use that number plus 01 to track if on FedEx by REFERENCE NUMBER.

COOL! I had no idea we could do that! Thanks! :D

1. How does Pampered Chef use FedEx for shipping?

Pampered Chef works closely with FedEx to ensure that all orders are shipped efficiently and on time. FedEx is our primary shipping provider for all product orders.

2. What caused FedEx to be on your "good side" again?

Recently, FedEx experienced some delays and issues with their shipping services. However, they have since resolved these issues and are now operating smoothly again, which has put them back on our good side.

3. Will there be any changes to the shipping process due to the previous issues with FedEx?

No, there will not be any changes to our shipping process. We have full confidence in FedEx and will continue to utilize their services for all our shipping needs.

4. How can I track my order shipped through FedEx?

Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number on the FedEx website to track the status of your package.

5. Are there any additional fees or charges for using FedEx for shipping?

No, there are no additional fees or charges for using FedEx for shipping. The shipping cost is included in the total price of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • MLC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AudraKYPCLady
  • ChefinHarmony