• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My First Shipment From Fedex

In summary, the package was left at the house, and the people there didn't have a clue what to do with it.
sslangley
I got a supply order delivered today. It was delivered by FedEx. The box was in terrible condition. Luckily nothing was damaged. But I never had a package from UPS look this way. I hope this isn't going to be a continuous thing. UGH!!!:(

I submitted my first show to be delivered by FedEx on Tuesday. It is scheduled for Delivery on Friday!!! Now that is fast.

I agree. It is fast. I submitted the supply order on Monday. And I got it today. I like the fast service, just not the damage.

I got my first visit from the FedEx guy- a packet of 50 catalogs for recruiting. They were ALL in Spanish!! I know it isn't FedEx's fault, but I was just bummed to not see my UPS guy!!

Yeah I'll miss Santa in the Brown suit. They all seemed just so personable....SNIFFLE

disappointedFedEx is taking a day longer to deliver packages to me than UPS. That stinks! I had ordered something thinking I would have it before a Saturday show because I normally would, but it's going to take a day longer. Bummer! That's going to take some getting used to and a little more planning ahead on my part. Oh well. Guess I better get used to it :(

I ordered the Simple Additions tote off of the outlet today and it was shipped today and I will have it on Saturday! I'm going to LOVE them delivering on Saturday. I will hate not having shipments on Monday and I will definitely miss my UPS driver.:(

PampMomof3 said:
I ordered the Simple Additions tote off of the outlet today and it was shipped today and I will have it on Saturday! I'm going to LOVE them delivering on Saturday. I will hate not having shipments on Monday and I will definitely miss my UPS driver.:(

Yeah - Saturday deliveries will be SO cool!!!!

Here's my fear. My UPS guys were well-trained. My local FedEx guys seem a bit slow.

Let me explain. I live on a hill. Seriously, a really steep hill. My driveway goes up beside my home to a flat parking area (where I enter my garage), then continues on up to our barn. From the first two-thirds of my driveway, you have to climb a VERRRY steep hill to touch my house.

We have a sliding glass door on the side of our house facing the driveway, but there are no steps leading up the VERY steep hill. We have only one real entry door. You can see it if you drive on up from the flat parking area.

I have had three packages delivered by FedEx in the last year. Every one of them has been left outside the sliding glass doors. No kidding. Not in front of the garage door. Not at the only people door with a nice sidewalk and steps. They actually climbed up a hill covered with field stone to leave the package beside a sliding glass door with no steps.

Here's the kicker. After the first delivery, my husband called FedEx. He explained that the package was left in an inconvenient place for both them and us. He also explained that we have a storage unit at the bottom of the drive specifically for deliveries. He asked that they make a note for any any future deliveries, and was assured that they would take care of it. He called after the other two deliveries, too.

Now, it only took one message to get the UPS guy to start leaving packages in the (once again) very convenient storage unit at the bottom of our long, steep, horrible driveway. The FedEx guys are taking a bit longer.

I have visions of soggy, snow-covered boxes sitting outside my sliding glass doors instead of nice, clean, sturdy boxes in my safe, snug, secure, convenient storage unit.

Don't worry. I'm working through my obvious issues.

Saturday deliveries will stink for me! I leave just about every weekend, and I don't want orders sitting on my front porch until I get home on Sunday night :(

I got my first box from Fedex today and it was in great shape. I wasn't home when they brought it and they just left it on the porch. The UPS guy would at least take my mat from the porch and try to hide it.
A few years ago when I earned the San Antiono trip from PC. Fedex delivered my airline tickets and they just left them on the front porch. I didn't get home until late and there they lay on my front porch.

I have a friend whose FedEx delivery was dropped off in town (she lives out in the boonies). The delivery guy told the people at the house where he dropped it off that he couldn't locate the address on the package. They looked my friend's number up in the phone book and told her what had happened. When she picked it up, it had been opened. She figures if it had been something they wanted they would never have called.

That was when the "snake bite" FedEx ads were running. You know--where the guy is told not to worry because they're sending the medication FedEx. She would yell at the screen, "You're gonna die!"

raebates said:
I have a friend whose FedEx delivery was dropped off in town (she lives out in the boonies). The delivery guy told the people at the house where he dropped it off that he couldn't locate the address on the package. They looked my friend's number up in the phone book and told her what had happened. When she picked it up, it had been opened. She figures if it had been something they wanted they would never have called.

That was when the "snake bite" FedEx ads were running. You know--where the guy is told not to worry because they're sending the medication FedEx. She would yell at the screen, "You're gonna die!"
OMG, I would have totally flipped out, and started making phone calls as soon as I got back home with the box, it wouldn't have been a pretty site.

Trust me. She made her feelings VERY clear to FedEx! I'm just glad I wasn't the person on the other end of that call.

Related to Got My First Shipment From Fedex

1. What is the estimated delivery time for my first shipment from Fedex?

The estimated delivery time for your first shipment from Fedex depends on your location. Generally, it takes 2-5 business days for delivery within the continental US.

2. How can I track my first shipment from Fedex?

You can track your first shipment from Fedex by using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email. You can also track your package through the Fedex website or by downloading the Fedex mobile app.

3. Can I change the delivery address for my first shipment from Fedex?

If your shipment has not been delivered yet, you can change the delivery address by contacting our customer service team. However, if the package has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the delivery address.

4. What happens if I am not available to receive my first shipment from Fedex?

If you are not available to receive your first shipment from Fedex, the delivery driver will leave a delivery attempt notice. You can then schedule a redelivery or pick up the package from a Fedex location within a certain time frame.

5. Is a signature required for my first shipment from Fedex?

In most cases, a signature is not required for the delivery of your first shipment from Fedex. However, if your package contains valuable items or if you live in an area with a high rate of package theft, a signature may be required for delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
California Girl
  • bostonbelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • chefgirlrd